Page 236 of 237 FirstFirst ... 136186226227228229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2369

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3376367;
    i cant wait to see what the guys look like
    It's going to be a while before we know that though.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3376358;
    I like that most were picked before her being 'announced'. It makes things interesting.
    See, that's precisely what worries me. I think Jillian is special and she needs someone special. As for the "eye candy", I don't care how good-looking these guys are if they don't have the personality and wit to back it up. Jillian isn't just some "hot girl" you can pair any "hot guy" with, at least not in my opinion... That's why I hate to hear that they've cast guys so indiscriminately. The guys they would have cast for Melissa or Molly should be different then the ones they cast for Jillian! I really hope they've found people that are compatible with Jillian and are not just "eye candy."
    Last edited by AvalonR; 03-09-2009 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3376384;
    See, that's precisely what worries me. I think Jillian is special and she needs someone special. As for the "eye candy", I don't care how good-looking these guys are if they don't have the personality and wit to back it up. Jillian isn't just some "hot girl" you can pair any "hot guy" with, at least not in my opinion... I really hope they cast guys that are compatible with Jillian and not just "eye candy."
    I agree, but they are going to mix things up a bit for TV.

I am sure that there will be guys that Jillian will want in a guy and hey, you never know, there may be a hottie with personality and wit!

See, that's precisely what worries me. I think Jillian is special and she needs someone special. As for the "eye candy", I don't care how good-looking these guys are if they don't have the personality and wit to back it up. Jillian isn't just some "hot girl" you can pair any "hot guy" with, at least not in my opinion... I really hope they cast guys that are compatible with Jillian and not just "eye candy."
    This is why I hope some of them that go on the show go on the show because they liked what they saw in Jillian. I don't want a guy like Shannon was to Jason, however .

Anyway, like I said before, if this doesn't work, she can go bac to Riaz

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3376393;
    I agree, but they are going to mix things up a bit for TV.

I am sure that there will be guys that Jillian will want in a guy and hey, you never know, there may be a hottie with personality and wit!
    I don't know if it's "mixing things up" so much as the producers rushing to get this thing on the air and not taking the time to do it properly.

Normally I wouldn't care, but I really like Jillian and I'd love to see her find someone really special. I hope she does.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3376401;
    This is why I hope some of them that go on the show go on the show because they liked what they saw in Jillian. I don't want a guy like Shannon was to Jason, however .

I can't wait for the Jillian-Riaz reunion! I'm sure she'll be back on BT sometime in the summer...

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3376404;
    I don't know if it's "mixing things up" so much as the producers rushing to get this thing on the air and not taking the time to do it properly.

Normally I wouldn't care, but I really like Jillian and I'd love to see her find someone really special. I hope she does.
    There were numerous bachelor candidates cast for Dee's show who had applied to be the "Bachelor" but were put on her show instead. Remember the sauna guy, he had applied to be the Bachelor as well as Jason and I think there were a couple of others. There were other guys cast they thought might be compatible. Hopefully that will be the case for Jillian and she will have a great group of 25 guys to choose from. I do hope they throw a couple of Canadians into the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3376408;
    I can't wait for the Jillian-Riaz reunion! I'm sure she'll be back on BT sometime in the summer...
    Hopefully he doesn't cry when he finds out he was too late to make a move.....

See, that's precisely what worries me. I think Jillian is special and she needs someone special. As for the "eye candy", I don't care how good-looking these guys are if they don't have the personality and wit to back it up. Jillian isn't just some "hot girl" you can pair any "hot guy" with, at least not in my opinion... That's why I hate to hear that they've cast guys so indiscriminately. The guys they would have cast for Melissa or Molly should be different then the ones they cast for Jillian! I really hope they've found people that are compatible with Jillian and are not just "eye candy."
    Amen to this! I don't care how hot the guys are ( personally I would rather NOT see Jillian end up with a male model that takes more time in front of the mirror than she does), I would like more of a variety of really interesting men, not just pretty boys.

eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3376401;

ah Riaz
    she should just marry Riaz and get it over with
    As In The Wise Words Of REID: Who wears short shorts?
    Me singing in response: **ED wears short shorts**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    je ne suis pas cette fille la