Page 235 of 237 FirstFirst ... 135185225226227228229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2369

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

hom
    FORT Regular

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

There is plenty of time before Jillian has to decided between the final two ... I wouldn't be surprised to see Jason visit telling her "I made a mistake". In fact, I'm going on record as predicting it today 3/8 ... have to beat RS to the punch.

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;3374731;
    I still think its tacky that MF said Jillian was the third choice to be The Bachelorette, couldn't he have kept that info to himself. Make Jill feel bad for no reason, what a tool.
    I think he's brainless for not thinking Jillian as his first choice. He's so out of touch with the real world, he doesn't know how lucky he is that he ended up with Jillian as the next bachelorette, the only woman in my opinion from this past season who can carry the show and make it interesting.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3375867;
    I think he's brainless for not thinking Jillian as his first choice. He's so out of touch with the real world, he doesn't know how lucky he is that he ended up with Jillian as the next bachelorette, the only woman in my opinion from this past season who can carry the show and make it interesting.
    ITA but I think this is MF way of supporting Jason, such as it is.
    Jillian is the only reason some of us will be watching this season!
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookgirl;3372750;
    Potential spoiler info..this was posted on another board I frequent (paraphrased):

A gal meets a guy in Mexico who claims he is on the upcoming Bachelorette. Says he was going to be the Bachelor, but Jillian was so well liked they are doing the Bachelorette first. He doesn't like Jillian, but hopes to make the Top 4 - says his name is John and he is hot.
    What resonates as true could be:

(1) Hoping to make top 4. The F4 are loosely pre-cast, in order to induce highly desirable (that is, desirable to producers) individuals to agree to be on the show, and to facilitate story line creation. Chemistry could happen between Jilliian and someone else, but the Lead in reality focuses his/her attention on only a few of the 25 or even 15 in terms of quality time. If you don't get a 1:1 date, you aren't getting a home town date, and those are largely plotted/planned weeks/months in advance. Jillian will have some say, but not nearly as much as viewers seem to imagine.

(2) Willing to go on show even without being swept away by Jillian pre-filming. If he is on the show, he might (a) change his mind (remember, the long discussions here of the Lead as the best hamburger ever, etc.), or (b) just be happy to play along for the ride. I will always believe Graham, Jason, Jeremy were all pre-cast to be at least F4, whether they "knew" it or not. When Deanna got so insanely attached to Graham, that wasn't part of "his" deal (he wasn't interested outside the boundaries of filming the show), and he bailed. I think Sean (is that the name of the martial arts guy with the "party in the back" haircut from Kentucky?) might have had a special deal. He got a lot of airtime (long intros, hometown footage even without a hometown date), etc., considering it was obvious Deanna had no real use for him.

Well, so far there's rumors of a Jason (from Houston), a Michael from NYC and a John... Boy, those names are so common there's no way for people to possibly think it may be someone they know!

If MF said Jillian was 3rd choice that just shows what an idiot he can be. I don't believe for one minute that Molly was ever considered for the Bachelorette. She had very little fan base. The majority of boarders didn't care for her and many folks posted that people who were not message boarder also didn't warm up to her. I think her being in the running was all smoke and mirrors because of the whole switch of F1 and F2. I think that Melissa was the 1st choice and Jillian a very close 2nd at the worst. The viewers really love Jillian. I warmed up to her by the 2nd or 3rd episode, but I never really disliked her, I just liked Melissa more. I really liked her by the end even though I wanted him to chose Melissa.

I'm glad Jillian will be the next Bachelorette and I am glad Melissa is going to be on DWTS. I hope she takes to ballroom and goes far. I really don't know if I can watch the Bachelorette after what happen, but if I do it will be totally because Jillian has been chosen.

Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Man, I'm really excited for her season!!! I can't wait for the eye candy! I hope that there are some guys that watched her and wanted to go on the show to meet her.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3376321;
    Man, I'm really excited for her season!!! I can't wait for the eye candy! I hope that there are some guys that watched her and wanted to go on the show to meet her.
    The timing of the casting decisions (before her announced selection, with slight possibility of last minute additions) would make that a happy coincidence only. But I'm not sure it really matters. Jillian is no more going to find her husband on this program, at this iteration of its existence, than anyone else. Watching for eye candy is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3376321;
    I like that most were picked before her being 'announced'. It makes things interesting.

i cant wait to see what the guys look like