Page 233 of 237 FirstFirst ... 133183223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2369

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by going_home;3374274;
    Do you think this post has legs? Can you give us more information?

i would think that if someone was choosen to be the bachelor..he wouldn't be telling some girl on the beach....JMO...i need more concrete information to pay any attention to this...

Wonderful things are happening for Jillian and Melissa! This time they better have Jillian on DTWS to promote her show and cheer on Melissa!

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3373972;
    I definitely agree with you.I just want her to be happy and I know I'll be satisfied with who she picks.I love her and I am excited to see who she picks even if he's not my favorite.
    That is exactly what a lot of people said about Jason.

Good luck, Jillian. Don't forget to buckle up.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3374449;
    That is exactly what a lot of people said about Jason.

Good luck, Jillian. Don't forget to buckle up.
    Well, we can't forget, it's not about the who, but the how! I, too, expected to be happy no matter which woman Jason picked, since I don't choose favorites and don't presume to know who makes the best couple with whom ... but I was disappointed with the way everything unfolded.

So I will now adapt my mindset as follows: I will be happy with whomever Jillian chooses, as long as she is happy, and as long as she makes her choice in a way that is respectful, fair, and sensitive to the other people involved.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3374417;
    Wonderful things are happening for Jillian and Melissa! This time they better have Jillian on DTWS to promote her show and cheer on Melissa!
    Sorry...but what do mean cheer on Melissa? I am confused as to why I would be cheering on Mel in Jillian's folder, or why I would be cheering on Mel period I suppose. Because Mel is back with her exboyfriend Ty? Good on her for that move. I hope to see lots of Jilly promoting her season...DWTS not withstanding. Thanks
    Karey

eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3374417;
    what do you mean, what wonderful things other than she our bachette?...i'll probably have to read the other threads right...

confused too

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3374626;
    Sorry...but what do mean cheer on Melissa? I am confused as to why I would be cheering on Mel in Jillian's folder, or why I would be cheering on Mel period I suppose.
    Karey
    As In The Wise Words Of REID: Who wears short shorts?
    Me singing in response: **ED wears short shorts**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    je ne suis pas cette fille la

jill is the new bachelorette and melissa is filling in for the injured nancy o'dell on this season on dancing with the starts premiering tomorrow. nancy got hurt on the 5th, and melissa was asking right away and jumped on a plane to LA

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3374708;
    jill is the new bachelorette and melissa is filling in for the injured nancy o'dell on this season on dancing with the starts premiering tomorrow. nancy got hurt on the 5th, and melissa was asking right away and jumped on a plane to LA

Yeah...I see now that Mel is on DWTS...anyway hopefully we can keep from discussing her in Jillian's folder, so with that, I will shut up about Mel here. And perhaps they will have Jilly at DWTS...although no guarantee that her friend will even still be on the show by then. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by duckysunshine;3374456;
    Well, we can't forget, it's not about the who, but the how! I, too, expected to be happy no matter which woman Jason picked, since I don't choose favorites and don't presume to know who makes the best couple with whom ... but I was disappointed with the way everything unfolded.

So I will now adapt my mindset as follows: I will be happy with whomever Jillian chooses, as long as she is happy, and as long as she makes her choice in a way that is respectful, fair, and sensitive to the other people involved.
    I agree with that totally and will add a little of my own mindset. I am going to watch the season for Jillian and NOT for the guys. I'll see the eye candy for sure, but I'm not going to get wrapped up in the guys like it seems I do every season haha!! Although I didn't even like DeAnna from Brad's season....I didn't like Jenni either so I was completely okay with Brad not picking anyone Therefore, I'll just watch the men for the eye candy and enjoy Jillian's "adventure."

Premium Member

I still think its tacky that MF said Jillian was the third choice to be The Bachelorette, couldn't he have kept that info to himself. Make Jill feel bad for no reason, what a tool.