Page 232 of 237 FirstFirst ... 132182222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2369

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

I thought that she might have set it up but can not talk to us. I am not sure...

I thought it was set up by a fan..?

Riaz is like 40?
    i dont think that would be a good match with jillian...
    shes 29. I think a 30 year old would suit her

FORT Fanatic

On PBS this morning, (3/7), there was an incredible travelogue about Vancouver. I think it was part of a "Smart Travels" series. The footage highlighted many, many different interior and exterior locations, from hotels, to restaurants and clubs, museums and landmarks, and lots and lots of "things to do." There was even a pretty funny segment about how many different sections of the city are called "West _______" something or other.

If someone could find it, I bet it would be super helpful for those planning to sleuth Jillian's season. I can't bring myself to watch, but thought I'd mention it for those who are.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;3373552;
    This is just my observation, but over the seasons, it has seemed to me that the 'leads' that are made to look the very worst on the show are those that try to hem in the production company, through their contract negotiations (although I have no idea about Jason, and yes, he does look very bad).

So, hopefully, there's not too much negotiating going on, but rather a self-confident and shining personality that will handle it all with whatever grace one can handle this whole silly production.
    We currently know that Jillian changed one part of her contract - she can call home once a week. I wonder if anything else was changed? Does anyone know more info about her contract?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbookgirl;3372750;
    Potential spoiler info..this was posted on another board I frequent (paraphrased):

A gal meets a guy in Mexico who claims he is on the upcoming Bachelorette. Says he was going to be the Bachelor, but Jillian was so well liked they are doing the Bachelorette first. He doesn't like Jillian, but hopes to make the Top 4 - says his name is John and he is hot.

Do you think this post has legs? Can you give us more information?

FORT Regular

Here is what Jillian said in an interview:

"But I am independent and I am strong and that's kinda the person I am. I just need to find someone who's maybe a little stronger than me and can handle it."

Based on this I suspect Fleiss will find someone to play that "role."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by going_home;3374274;
    Do you think this post has legs? Can you give us more information?
    It is hard to know. It was posted on a message board that has nothing at all to do with tv by a gal who lives in Canada. She felt it was accurate, but who knows? I know the information has been passed on to RS.

i must have missed that post, what information was posted by a Canadian girl about jill? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goonies123;3374162;
    I thought it was set up by a fan..?
    post 2281...poster Nancy Drew advised us of the fan website...but its not clear to me..if she started the site or someone else...