Page 231 of 237 FirstFirst ... 131181221222223224225226227228229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2369

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

I read on another thread that someone mentioned Jillian moved from Vancouver to some small town just inside Washington state.

Any confirmation on this ?

Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3374036;
    I read on another thread that someone mentioned Jillian moved from Vancouver to some small town just inside Washington state.

Jillian still lives in Vancouver that I know of from interviews, etc. Perhaps she comes down to Washington often due to a restuarant from the company she works for opening one in the states.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3373521;
    Where would you get that information? He is not gay, he has expressed his interest in women in his BT blog and interviews. Here's a Riaz quote: "If Iím planning to pursue, the woman will know hands down."
    I got the information from my head. I must have him mixed up with another much music temp.

FORT Newbie

Hi everyone,

I'm another first time poster. There was an interview in my local paper with Jillian's aunt. Thought I would post it here.

Bachelorette Jillian Harris's star rising
    By CLARA HO, SUN MEDIA

Relatives of Jillian Harris are keeping their fingers crossed that the Alberta-born restaurant designer and Bachelor castoff will find love a second time as ABC's first Canadian Bachelorette.

"I hope she finds that best friend she is looking for, her soulmate," said her aunt Mona Harris from her home in Peace River.

"She's got a good personality; she's a good person and she's got a good job. I think she'll do just great," her uncle Mark Harris said, adding that Jillian's rising stardom is the talk of Peace River, her hometown.

Jillian, who now resides in Vancouver, was named the star of the fifth instalment of The Bachelorette Tuesday night on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose, Part 2 special show. In the vice-versa version of The Bachelor, Jillian will have her pick of 25 eligible suitors in hopes of finding the love of her life.

The 29-year-old was a fan favourite on Season 13 of The Bachelor, beating out 22 other contestants to make it to the final three. But she was sent packing by the show's star, account executive and single father Jason Mesnick.

Mesnick eventually offered his final rose to Melissa Rycroft, and in a shocking twist, later cancelled their engagement and proposed to runner-up Molly Malaney instead. His change of heart sparked a backlash among Bachelor fans. It was then, perhaps, a blessing in disguise that Jillian was eliminated before the final rose ceremony, her aunt said.

"I felt so bad when she made it to third because we knew she cared about him," Mona said. "But you know, in the end, after everything happened, I said that Jilly just got out in time."

While Jillian said she was under strict orders not to speak to media about the show, she indicated in an ABC press release that she is confident she will find the love of her life on the love-match reality program and, as an only child, is ready to settle down and start a family.

Peggy Harris said she was excited for her daughter and for the opportunities that will come her way with her participation on The Bachelorette. She admitted, however, to having some initial concerns.

"We had some slight trepidation. We just don't want her to get hurt. But I know that's the reality of life and it happens," said Peggy, from her home in Kelowna, B.C.

"I think Jillian realizes there is no guarantee, but sometimes magic happens. I'm not sure what she considers her odds to be, but I guess no different than meeting someone at the gym. It's going to be interesting."

The Bachelorette premieres Monday, May 18 on ABC and Citytv.

"I think Jillian realizes there is no guarantee, but sometimes magic happens. I'm not sure what she considers her odds to be, but I guess no different than meeting someone at the gym. It's going to be interesting."
    That's hilarious! Yup, just like meeting someone at the gym!

Quote Originally Posted by admriker;3374036;

I think this got mixed up with her working on a restaurant in Bellingham. The company she works for is in Vancouver, and that is where she lives.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Jillian has brought back Riaz video where he is interviewing her once she was introduced as the Bachleorette.

She says back by popular demand. That means that Jillian is reading the posts, here!!!!!

Jillian, we love you and make sure that you stand your ground on what you know is right, even when they try and trick you.

Oh if you do have a John as one of the Bachelors, ask him if he has been to Mexico lately and if he has give him his walking papers....

FORT Newbie

peacemar - I can't seem to find that video? Was there a change in the title?

If you go to Jillian's myspace it is up there now. It is Jillian Harris Fan Myspace.

I will see if I can bring it over here.

Is that Jillian that set that up or someone else?

I mean, there's nothing about her job on there. I would think she would have a link up or something.
    Last edited by atem; 03-08-2009 at 01:47 AM.