Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3373791;
    Actually I am more worried what we the posters' or supposed fans can do to her if she does not pick our favourite.
    As a Jillian fan, I just want her to be happy. I'll be satisfied with whomever she picks, as long as she is happy. I adore that girl!

The Riaz thing is 100% just for fun.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;3373314;
    Sorry,but where can I watch this particular segment with Riaz/Jillian?
    Youtube, typed, riaz Jillian. Also there is a fansite www myspace.com/jillianharrisfansite

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3373791;
    Actually I am more worried what we the posters' or supposed fans can do to her if she does not pick our favourite.
    I think we can control a lot of that by not buying into the edit. They always lead viewers along a certain path ( or 2 LOL ) and the key might be to stay detached so that you can more easily distinguish between what they want you to see and hear versus what is actually happening and being said. Recognize the hook before you get reeled in, so to speak. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3373806;
    Youtube, typed, riaz Jillian. Also there is a fansite www myspace.com/jillianharrisfansite
    Thanks,Living.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Since people are asking I had put the info on how to find the Jillian/Riaz interviews on the Media thread thinking others there might be interested, but not one person there has mentioned them. I should have placed the info here....so here it is

go to youtube and search for a 3 part interview that Jilly did over a week ago on Breakfast Television out of Vancouver. Riaz the host is quite a cutey and seems a bit smitten with our Jilly. The interviews were funny, creative and a hoot....and Part 2 and 3 being the best, and Jilly and Riaz had a great "connection".

So at youtube jazzyweathergirl posted the 3 parter and if you search exactly with these titles written as is, they should work...(I Hope)

JILLIAN from the Bachelor on Breakfast Television Part 1

Jillian from the Bachelor on Breakfast Television part 2

Jillian Harris picks her BT Bachelor! part 3

Also one this week where Riaz interviewed Jilly over the phone was also put up by CitytvVancouver. Search with
    Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!

Hope this works, and I hope you enjoy. I found them to be a total hoot....especially Part 2 and 3.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by annabanana2;3373818;
    the key might be to stay detached so that you can more easily distinguish between what they want you to see and hear versus what is actually happening and being said. Recognize the hook before you get reeled in, so to speak. Just a thought.
    excellent piece of advise annabanana..that's exactly what i do..before i found FORT..i had no idea about editing and MF and what they want us to see and the word sleuthing...so now i can watch the old way and the new way with this new found knowledge...i'm so amazed at the talents of the posters who do a fantastic job sleuthing...so for me..its all about enjoying a couple of hours of entertainment and not getting caught up in all drama

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3373910;
    Since people are asking I had put the info on how to find the Jillian/Riaz interviews on the Media thread thinking others there might be interested, but not one person there has mentioned them. I should have placed the info here....so here it is

go to youtube and search for a 3 part interview that Jilly did over a week ago on Breakfast Television out of Vancouver. Riaz the host is quite a cutey and seems a bit smitten with our Jilly. The interviews were funny, creative and a hoot....and Part 2 and 3 being the best, and Jilly and Riaz had a great "connection".

So at youtube jazzyweathergirl posted the 3 parter and if you search exactly with these titles written as is, they should work...(I Hope)

JILLIAN from the Bachelor on Breakfast Television Part 1

Jillian from the Bachelor on Breakfast Television part 2

Jillian Harris picks her BT Bachelor! part 3

Also one this week where Riaz interviewed Jilly over the phone was also put up by CitytvVancouver. Search with
    Jillian Harris is the new Bachelorette!

Hope this works, and I hope you enjoy. I found them to be a total hoot....especially Part 2 and 3.
    Karey
    thanks Karey for taking the time to do this...those video's are great.. i luv them.....the media thread is still discussing this past season....i'm over it and very excited about the new season...so its nice to be able to look at new info....

Okay I know (well think) that when you guys are going to start sleuthing (with this I mean the analyzation of the promo). I won't be here much often because I don't want to be spoiled Altough I have a feeling I always pick the new Bachelor/ette or something else this time I want to be with no inside info beforehand. So that means sticking around for still a month or so.

Welcome Nancy Drew to the forum

They should have invited us over to test the wittyness of the guys they want to put on the show The crack a joke contest
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

glad to hear you will be around for a little while longer Incretsible

i can't stay away from the board since i discovered it last year...i enjoy all the threads...and i know when to stay away....and even though i might have read the spoilers...i still watch not really knowing for sure...!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3373804;
    As a Jillian fan, I just want her to be happy. I'll be satisfied with whomever she picks, as long as she is happy. I adore that girl!
    I definitely agree with you.I just want her to be happy and I know I'll be satisfied with who she picks.I love her and I am excited to see who she picks even if he's not my favorite.