Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew;3373211;
    Hi All! First post here but not the last !!

So here you go I saved a copy of the video on Jillian's Fansite on myspace

www myspace.com/jillianharrisfansite
    and thanks for keeping a copy of the phonecall vid! That's a great fansite you've made for Jillian. I hope you continue to post here.

I think that because of the way this season ended and the way that Jason/Molly/Melissa are being talked about, speculated about, gossiped about that Jillian will be more aware than any previous bachelor/ette of the behind-the-scenes manipulations that can and do take place. There is (IMO) no way Jillian will allow herself to be put into a similiar position because she seems to be very, very protective of her mother and wouldn't do anything to put added stress into her mother's life. Forewarned is forearmed and Jillian has been thoroughly forewarned. For these reasons I am very much looking forward to the new season as I truly believe that if Fleiss tries any awful manipulations Jillian wouldn't hesitate to walk and then talk. Don't know anything about international law but if she were to walk because of things she didn't like/refused to do would she be able to give an "exclusive" in Canada and still be sued if she stayed in Canada? I have no idea?

eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3373435;
    Anyway, my question......don't you worry about what is going to happen to her reputation after Fleiss gets his claws in her?? Don't say it can't happen, because it could. We all thought he loved Jason too. Just wondering??

great question, that's what drove me crazy @ first. the not knowing how Jilli's reputation will be handled...but now that i've thought about it i don't think Jillian is inconstant and can be that easily manipulated, but you never know.
    so i'm just going into her season with an open mind and like she says, see what happens...

btw
    AvalonR i think i'll take one of your avi's later, they're great
    Last edited by celinealicious; 03-07-2009 at 01:49 PM.
    As In The Wise Words Of REID: Who wears short shorts?
    Me singing in response: **ED wears short shorts**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    je ne suis pas cette fille la

This is just my observation, but over the seasons, it has seemed to me that the 'leads' that are made to look the very worst on the show are those that try to hem in the production company, through their contract negotiations (although I have no idea about Jason, and yes, he does look very bad).

So, hopefully, there's not too much negotiating going on, but rather a self-confident and shining personality that will handle it all with whatever grace one can handle this whole silly production.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3373543;
    I Don't know anything about international law but if she were to walk because of things she didn't like/refused to do would she be able to give an "exclusive" in Canada and still be sued if she stayed in Canada? I have no idea?

i'm not sure that i understand what you're asking....however i would think you can be sued regardless of which country you live in...if there were cause for being sued....i'm sure someone with a legal background would be able to better respond...

Welcome Nancy Drew! and thank you for sharing the fansite..i only saw the telephone interview with Riaz on youtube...i didn't see the other ones...they are terrific!!

Yeah, I'm not sure how it works. With Conrad Black, although he wasn't being sued (it was criminal charges) they had to go through the whole extradition thing - so I was just wondering. Hopefully, we'll never need to know.

I have a question for all the avid Jillian fans. First off, though she wasn't my favorite this past season (than goodness I could finally say PAST), I like her very much & look forward to watching her. Hopefully, because I will have less of an emotional attachment, I will be able to sleuth more, with less emotion getting in the way.
    Anyway, my question......don't you worry about what is going to happen to her reputation after Fleiss gets his claws in her?? Don't say it can't happen, because it could. We all thought he loved Jason too. Just wondering??
    I fully expect TPTB to take advantage of any and all situations that Jillian puts out there--whether she leaves the door wide open or barely cracked; it's kind of like rodents they can get through the smallest of cracks and where there's one there's many.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Thanks and welcome to the forum.

FORT Fogey

I have a question for all the avid Jillian fans. First off, though she wasn't my favorite this past season (than goodness I could finally say PAST), I like her very much & look forward to watching her. Hopefully, because I will have less of an emotional attachment, I will be able to sleuth more, with less emotion getting in the way.
    Actually I am more worried what we the posters' or supposed fans can do to her if she does not pick our favourite.