Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3373277;
    I am already quite concerned for Jillian's season. she is not yet on location, filming has not started, we do not even know if they have all the bachelors picked and people already have a fav. This Riaz and Jillian thing, someone please tell me it is a joke. Because it is starting to look like B13. Our fav is the winner and be damned anyone who comes between them. I watched Jillian on BT with Riaz and I did not see any chemistry or him having any interest in her. It was scripted and they played it out. that's it. Already scared for Jillian.
    My tongue is planted firmly in cheek. Riaz is a cute smart funny guy and not a cookie-cutter model type. It's more a case of hoping Jill finds someone of that nature than any fixation on the actual guy. That's all. Elsewhere folks are still working themselves into a frenzy over what transpired on our TV's last Monday night. I'm over it and just want to move on and have some fun. I intend to approach this coming season with an open mind. Eyes and ears open and fingers crossed.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Premium Member

I still can't believe that Jillian was 3rd choice to be The Bachelorette. Melissa and Molly please, I wouldn't be able to watch the season even with the hotties.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3373368;
    I just watched them (the three part interview) on youtube and found them lovely. She has such an open personality. Did you all watch the one title Jillian at BT - not part of the actual interview but behind the scenes in the studio where Riaz is holding the camera? That was also very funny. I'll need to search for the phone call - thanks for the heads up.

Also - regarding the rumor out of Mexico...hopefully abc interns DO scan the boards and are now checking the list to see if a John is in the finals. I would also hope they substitute him out if that is so...otherwise, anyone named John as a contestant will be immediately flame-worthy on the boards, and we won't even know if it is THAT John.

If Jillian had stayed off the show and remained in Vancouver, I wonder if she really would have dated Riaz. They are both still striving to make a mark in their careers, so while not impossible, it might have been challenging.

Ahhh...a new season with hope in the air. I love beginnings and hate endings.

What a great post Arielflies!!! I loved the behind the scenes interview too with Riaz as camera operator. Funny stuff! Jilly just has such a wonderful personality...she is a gem!

Regarding John...I hate that this rumour is out there, because it just might affect how some people view ANY John that might be on the show...even if it is not the John spoken of in the post, and the guy is totally innocent. Rumours ran rampant this season and others, so I hope an end is put to this one, and I will try to keep an open mind should there be a John on Jilly's season....but if I hear him mention Mexico, all bets are off!

I wonder too had Jilly not been doing TB if Riaz and her would have dated....I enjoyed them together, and it is something to ponder. They seem to have a lot of commonalities, with the exception of perhaps Riaz icefishing, but I could even imagine him giving that a try.

I am looking forward to Jilly's season ....and will be very nervously watching...knowing Fleiss is in the drivers seat of the bus, with scissors in hand, is always cause for concern! Thanks again for the great post!
    Karey

I have a question for all the avid Jillian fans. First off, though she wasn't my favorite this past season (than goodness I could finally say PAST), I like her very much & look forward to watching her. Hopefully, because I will have less of an emotional attachment, I will be able to sleuth more, with less emotion getting in the way.
    Anyway, my question......don't you worry about what is going to happen to her reputation after Fleiss gets his claws in her?? Don't say it can't happen, because it could. We all thought he loved Jason too. Just wondering??
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3373435;
    I have a question for all the avid Jillian fans. First off, though she wasn't my favorite this past season (than goodness I could finally say PAST), I like her very much & look forward to watching her. Hopefully, because I will have less of an emotional attachment, I will be able to sleuth more, with less emotion getting in the way.
    Anyway, my question......don't you worry about what is going to happen to her reputation after Fleiss gets his claws in her?? Don't say it can't happen, because it could. We all thought he loved Jason too. Just wondering??
    Jillian was my favorite, and I do worry about Fleiss's manipulation with her. I think it's inevitable and why Im not looking forward to her doing this show.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

but we could say that with every season of the bach/ette....i have every faith in Jillian handling whatever comes her way in a professional classy lady like fashion...she has already proven that she has some smarts about her by negotiating with TPTB that she be allowed to talk to her parents once a week...she's adorable and i hope she finds her prince charming...

as far as Riaz.....i too am just having fun....i'm tired of the rehashing of this past season..too much negative energy for me...this whole Riaz fantasy is sooooo much more fun....i think with me its someone like Riaz that i'm hoping Jillian meets so we can see more of that fun interaction with a love story which would be bonus! chances of him being one of the contestants is probably nil........................... but the thought is so exciting!...i'm looking forward to seeing all the bach's and will give them all a chance...as i do with all contestants...

Her reputation? I think Jillian has a career that she loves, a supportive family and a sense of fun that you need to handle this show. I think it's great that she got it in her contract to talk to her parents once a week. It's a tough, tough process to be in!

I am not that worried about Jillian getting hurt from Fliess. I don't want her hurt with another broken heart, period...whether she's on the show or not.

ummmmm I may be mixed up with someone else, but I thought that Riaz was gay.

I am trying to think how I thought I knew this. Was he on MM on the reality show where they find a temp for the summer?

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3373493;
    ummmmm I may be mixed up with someone else, but I thought that Riaz was gay.
    Where would you get that information? He is not gay, he has expressed his interest in women in his BT blog and interviews. Here's a Riaz quote: "If Iím planning to pursue, the woman will know hands down."