Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

This talk of Riaz and Jillian is cracking me up. I hope she knows Fort has picked out her life partner. Good thing we all have such excellent taste. Have fun Jilly but not TOO much fun, your husband-to-be is waiting for you in Canada!

(I am 99.9% kidding.)

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3373223;
    This talk of Riaz and Jillian is cracking me up. I hope she knows Fort has picked out her life partner. Good thing we all have such excellent taste. Have fun Jilly but not TOO much fun, your husband-to-be is waiting for you in Canada!

(I am 99.9% kidding.)

BAHAHAHAHAHA...I know this Riaz love, is comparable to all the Mel love and her whole fan base prior to even one moment of her being on screen, or even one interaction between Jay and Mel. We do have a difference though, as we have actually gotten to see Riaz and Jilly interact together, and I loved what I saw from them. So what I want for Jilly is a man like Riaz, that she can talk with, laugh with, and who shares similar interests and values. With the exception of Riaz's admitted being a Mama's boy...KETCHUP!!! ...they look good together, and I think Jilly is probably not looking for a Mustard anymore, as we saw how that worked out! Ketchup might be a better choice....I just don't want any Krauts on her season. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fogey

I am already quite concerned for Jillian's season. she is not yet on location, filming has not started, we do not even know if they have all the bachelors picked and people already have a fav. This Riaz and Jillian thing, someone please tell me it is a joke. Because it is starting to look like B13. Our fav is the winner and be damned anyone who comes between them. I watched Jillian on BT with Riaz and I did not see any chemistry or him having any interest in her. It was scripted and they played it out. that's it. Already scared for Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3373277;
    I am already quite concerned for Jillian's season. she is not yet on location, filming has not started, we do not even know if they have all the bachelors picked and people already have a fav. This Riaz and Jillian thing, someone please tell me it is a joke. Because it is starting to look like B13. Our fav is the winner and be damned anyone who comes between them. I watched Jillian on BT with Riaz and I did not see any chemistry or him having any interest in her. It was scripted and they played it out. that's it. Already scared for Jillian.
    Sorry,but where can I watch this particular segment with Riaz/Jillian?

I hope because of these time constraints that Jillian doesn't feel pressure or anything of that sort.

I am excited for her, though!!

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

For me, I am commenting about Riaz and Jilly, mostly with tongue in cheek, and all in good fun. The chances of him being on the show are next to nil, and even if he was..I would certainly be open to Jilly meeting the other men, and seeing objectively who she has the greatest "connection" with, or as in the case of Fleiss, who is being hidden as the surprise F1!

I enjoyed Riaz's and Jilly's moments together....they were funny, and if anything it just made me hopeful that she will meet someone on her season, who she can have a "great connection", and is perhaps like Riaz. Whether it be Riaz, or some other man (Shane from Dallas looks pretty hot), but unlike many who pick a fav just from a photo....I actually wait to see what kind of person they are....or are edited to be, and also what their interactions are actually like with the Bachelorette/Bachelor before I make any decisions on a favourite. So I am open to any of the men...I adored Fred and Brian on DeAnna's season, yet Grayham looked hot to many, but I did not like his disconnect with DeAnna, or the way he treated her, thus I could not warm up to Grayham. JMHO. Thanks
    Karey
    Last edited by KareyR2; 03-07-2009 at 10:16 AM.

eh? quoi? c'est vrai? celinealicious's Avatar
    tÍte dans les nuages mais les pieds sur terre

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3372725;
    yea, I will definately be around here helping to sleuth everything out.... I am definately looking forward to her season.
    excellent
    i remember how you believed in her from the start and had alot of people second guessing
    can't wait for her season either
    As In The Wise Words Of REID: Who wears short shorts?
    Me singing in response: **ED wears short shorts**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    je ne suis pas cette fille la

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3372903;
    I was just at youtube a couple of hours ago and I had the Riaz and Jilly videos on Favourites, and they were still there then. I just put a post up in the media thread with instructions for people on how to get to them all....(not that anyone went and watched them mind you). I hope they are still up...they were a couple of hours ago.
    Karey
    I just watched them (the three part interview) on youtube and found them lovely. She has such an open personality. Did you all watch the one title Jillian at BT - not part of the actual interview but behind the scenes in the studio where Riaz is holding the camera? That was also very funny. I'll need to search for the phone call - thanks for the heads up.

Also - regarding the rumor out of Mexico...hopefully abc interns DO scan the boards and are now checking the list to see if a John is in the finals. I would also hope they substitute him out if that is so...otherwise, anyone named John as a contestant will be immediately flame-worthy on the boards, and we won't even know if it is THAT John.

If Jillian had stayed off the show and remained in Vancouver, I wonder if she really would have dated Riaz. They are both still striving to make a mark in their careers, so while not impossible, it might have been challenging.

Ahhh...a new season with hope in the air. I love beginnings and hate endings.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It is sort of a joke. We all loved the interviews and whether there was anything there or not doesn't matter at this point. I highly doubt we will see Riaz on her show. I hope they have some great guys there and hardly any John's so to speak...

Wouldn't that be terrible if there was one John and he was not this guy and he fell for Jillian but none of us wanted to trust him...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that Jillian is able to get rid of most of the playersssssssssssssss on the first night.

Don't worry too much Living! ! People are just having fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3373368;
    I just watched them (the three part interview) on youtube and found them lovely. She has such an open personality. Did you all watch the one title Jillian at BT - not part of the actual interview but behind the scenes in the studio where Riaz is holding the camera? That was also very funny. I'll need to search for the phone call - thanks for the heads up.

Also - regarding the rumor out of Mexico...hopefully abc interns DO scan the boards and are now checking the list to see if a John is in the finals. I would also hope they substitute him out if that is so...otherwise, anyone named John as a contestant will be immediately flame-worthy on the boards, and we won't even know if it is THAT John.

If Jillian had stayed off the show and remained in Vancouver, I wonder if she really would have dated Riaz. They are both still striving to make a mark in their careers, so while not impossible, it might have been challenging.

Ahhh...a new season with hope in the air. I love beginnings and hate endings.
    Yeah, that part with them 'off set' was the best...she's so funny!

And that's why I like the show so much as well, we are always hoping for that happy ending (even though I too hate seeing it 'end' on tv).