Page 2 of 237 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3255338;
    I am vaguely aware of filming in Vancouver, but alas don't know the precise dates. It was always such an easy hop from Seattle, I wasn't sure whether it was a side trip from episode 5 (the Seattle location) or a hometown date (or I'm just wrong). For what it's worth, it could have been Jill/y Harris hometown date, as that is where she actually lives now.
    I think this girl is a contender. I would most definitely put her in the F4, and probably F3 at this point.
    With the fact that the producers put her actually out of the car #1, the kind of favorable reaction she is getting, and the screencaps we are getting from the Meet and Greet, I would not be surprised at all if this gal is F2.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3255343;
    I think this girl is a contender. I would most definitely put her in the F4, and probably F3 at this point.
    With the fact that the producers put her actually out of the car #1, the kind of favorable reaction she is getting, and the screencaps we are getting from the Meet and Greet, I would not be surprised at all if this gal is F2.
    I do as well. I think she's F2.

FORT Regular

She seems sweet and fun, from the little we know. I think she'll be in the top 3. If she's not F1, she's a prime candidate for the next Bachelorette.

I wish we had more on this lady (any friends reading here please speak up!) I thought this gal was really a stunner and could see her in the F4 as well. Oh for some NEW footage!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

She sure is a beautiful, young lady, that's for sure.

I see there is a post next to the elimination thread that Jillian was gone for more than a week? What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3256470;
    I see there is a post next to the elimination thread that Jillian was gone for more than a week? What does that mean?
    I think it means she made the first cut.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3256666;
    I think it means she made the first cut.
    Yeah, but how does she know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3255454;
    I wish we had more on this lady (any friends reading here please speak up!) I thought this gal was really a stunner and could see her in the F4 as well. Oh for some NEW footage!
    She has a website that is posted:

<From Northen Rural Alberta, Jillian is an entrepreneur at heart - creative, drive, feisty and energetic her leadership skills enable her to handle multiple successful design projects in record time.

Spending 3 years immersed in the design field in Calgary, Jill's natural enthusiasm, creative flare, and ability to work under pressure led her to pursue Assistant to the creative Director for Cactus Restaurants in Vancouver.

Working in a variety of positions, most recently teaming up with Farmboy Fine Arts as a Design Coordinator, Jill has never had any trouble rolling up her sleeves and taclking any project, especially in the creative and design arenas.

"When i create a space, I think about more than just the basic interior elements. A truly sucessful space is to read the clients so well - that the room emits their character, not just the current trends. Interior design isn't so much about selling people on a specific look, color or a piece of furniture, it's about selling the client on a piece of furniture."

Taken from a website on her professional abilities as a "designer"

Farmboy Fine Arts is a starting place?
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I already looked there and nothing new. Neat site for Farmboy Arts though.