Page 15 of 237 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

I like her style so far, from what we've seen. She seems confident yet natural. From the clips she and Jason enjoy each other's company. I'll be watching her with interest.

I look forward to knowing her.

FORT Regular

I was born and raised in Vancouver and have heard through the grapevine a few little tidbits about Jillian.
    She no longer has a design company but now designs for Browns Restaurant Group, full time, under Scott Morrisson.
    The new restaurant in the USA is in Bellingham and its called Scotty Browns.
    Being a native Vancouverite, I believe that photo of Jason was taken in Seattle and not Vancouver, I cannot for the life of me picture where in Vancouver that could be. In my estimation Seattle has more "industrial" shorelines that Vancouver and that photo appears to be in an industrial area.
    Also, you have to remember, if she did have a home town date, it may not have been in Vancouver since she is originally from Peace River, Alberta, they may have travelled up there for it.
    From everything I've read and heard, I figure she's in the top three but not F1. For one thing she is on the main page of the ABC Bachelor website - they wouldn't put F1 up there would they?

Would someone kindly forward a link to the photo of Jason and Jillian in the park - I'm not sure where that is located on this site. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3263111;
    I was born and raised in Vancouver and have heard through the grapevine a few little tidbits about Jillian.
    She no longer has a design company but now designs for Browns Restaurant Group, full time, under Scott Morrisson.
    Being a native Vancouverite, I believe that photo of Jason was taken in Seattle and not Vancouver, I cannot for the life of me picture where in Vancouver that could be. In my estimation Seattle has more "industrial" shorelines that Vancouver and that photo appears to be in an industrial area.
    Also, you have to remember, if she did have a home town date, it may not have been in Vancouver since she is originally from Peace River, Alberta, they may have travelled up there for it.
    From everything I've read and heard, I figure she's in the top three but not F1. For one thing she is on the main page of the ABC Bachelor website - they wouldn't put F1 up there would they?

Would someone kindly forward a link to the photo of Jason and Jillian in the park - I'm not sure where that is located on this site. Thank you!
    Here is the cap. Hope it helps!

Thank you for the information, canigetawitness!

May I ask what state Bellingham is located?

Only once has the F1 been on the front page, and it was more of the Bachelor picking out a friend than a romantic interest.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3263121;
    Thank you for the information, canigetawitness!

May I ask what state Bellingham is located?

Only once has the F1 been on the front page, and it was more of the Bachelor picking out a friend than a romantic interest.

Bellingham is in the State of Washington and is an hour and half from Seattle and an hour or so from Vancouver.

FORT Fogey

Google...Bellingham WA

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3263126;
    Bellingham is in the State of Washington and is an hour and half from Seattle and an hour or so from Vancouver.
    Thank you RomanticHaze. I figured that there was more than one city with that name.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3263126;
    Ye, it is North of Seattle - not far from the US/Canada border.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Regular

Thank you Atem,

I don't recognize that green space.
    This is likely of no help but, I don't believe the landscape/foliage in the background has enough distinguishing characteristics that I would know it from Vancouver, Seattle or even New Zealand.