Page 14 of 237 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

She really is elusive, which just increases the mystique even more. If she were running around in public we would just assume she is one of the 15, the fact that she has cut herself off from the media and shut down her website makes me think she is part of the F2. Either she is recovering from a broken heart or logging in time talking/being with Jason.

It would not surprise me if half of the girls on the show went on it with a crush on Jeremy, the fact that any of them might make it to the final 4 would lead me to think that being cut might be more difficult for them then if the Bachelor was completely unknown to start with. Whomever is F2, F3, F4 - my heart goes out to each of them.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3261568;
    She really is elusive, which just increases the mystique even more. If she were running around in public we would just assume she is one of the 15, the fact that she has cut herself off from the media and shut down her website makes me think she is part of the F2. Either she is recovering from a broken heart or logging in time talking/being with Jason.

It would not surprise me if half of the girls on the show went on it with a crush on Jeremy, the fact that any of them might make it to the final 4 would lead me to think that being cut might be more difficult for them then if the Bachelor was completely unknown to start with. Whomever is F2, F3, F4 - my heart goes out to each of them.
    I'm so sorry! I couldn't resist. Just because many of us crushed on Jeremy doesn't mean Jason's girls would also.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3261642;
    I'm so sorry! I couldn't resist. Just because many of us crushed on Jeremy doesn't mean Jason's girls would also.
    Well, you can clearly see where my head/heart are! Yes, that should read crush on Jason and I appreciate your mentioning it - others may not have learned how to speak me.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3261659;
    Well, you can clearly see where my head/heart are! Yes, that should read crush on Jason and I appreciate your mentioning it - others may not have learned how to speak me.
    Mike'sgirl...I wouldn't be surprised if some of the women had crushes (and still do) on Jeremy. lol

Regarding Jilly, just from the sc's, she seems classy. I hope she goes far.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3262382;
    Mike'sgirl...I wouldn't be surprised if some of the women had crushes (and still do) on Jeremy. lol

Regarding Jilly, just from the sc's, she seems classy. I hope she goes far.
    I still think she is in the F3..... mostly because she has become invisible, and I think this either bespeaks winner or someone who just had her heart broken. But, which position she plays within the F3 - have no clue.
    Christopher Reeve

You are so right, about her being invisible, plus I haven't read anything about someone knowing her or being a friend of a friend, anything at all. That makes me want to know more about her. Come Monday we might know more.

Quote Originally Posted by jg1958;3262748;
    You are so right, about her being invisible, plus I haven't read anything about someone knowing her or being a friend of a friend, anything at all. That makes me want to know more about her. Come Monday we might know more.

I definitely agree here. I think she is our spoiler girl. The genuine glee on her face when she is monkey hugging Jason is a real clue!

And she is itty bitty and Jason is small. . .she he probably likes that.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3262809;
    I definitely agree here. I think she is our spoiler girl. The genuine glee on her face when she is monkey hugging Jason is a real clue!

And she is itty bitty and Jason is small. . .she he probably likes that.
    SHe is one of the top 3 picks of mine....she seems to have a glow and vibrancy about her. Will just have to wait and see.

Mine too, nennie. She appears to be a very pretty girl. I hope her personality matches. I like that she's a little bit older, too.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

ITA! She seems so classy and just an all around great girl from first impressions. I'll be rooting for her!