Page 13 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by surviorwannabe;3260011;
    This is Google's cache of http://jillianharris.com/about. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Oct 6, 2008 18:28:21 GMT
    For some reason it doesn't work..

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;3260012;
    For some reason it doesn't work..
    google jillian harris, then click on the "cache" link

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3259994;
    This is the strange thing about the editing. If you remember, we had Bevin showing Andy the scars on her leg; we also saw her wrap her legs around him in the pool. Both of these incidences were generally taken by viewers as negative editing, but what they did was to lay the mental groundwork in our minds for Andy's undeniable physical interest in Bevin.

We haven't seen the segment yet, but the hotdog incident right now suggests that this is a confident person whose unique way of thinking has very much caught Jason's interest. In her self-confidence, she does appear bold ( and as feeding someone in that manner comes across as intimate - think wedding pictures - we might feel a little uncomfortable).

I have read several times that in surveys men will list confidence as the #1 characteristic or asset that they find the most attractive in a woman, but what they find as confident, we as women might see as bold.

He is going to say that he is flattered (humbled) that the women are going out of their way to try to get his attention, but the editing is meant to make us feel like these women are making fools of themselves or at least lowering themselves to gain his attention.

The bottom line is that this segment is a little mixed for me right now as CH referred to her as "laid-back" which does not have a negative connotation.
    I am going to have to see how this plays out as to whether or not she has been set up by the producers.

I agree!!! I also like the fact that Chris seemed like he liked her by saying (at least to me)some complimentary things. He has described some guys and gals from previous seasons pretty negatively, so i am thinking she is a pretty cool person, but who knows. We all know TPTB could make something look horrible on the show but in "real life" it wasn't all that bad, so i am hoping the hot dog thing is funny and cute.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3260015;
    google jillian harris, then click on the "cache" link
    it shows me a snap shot of what it looked like on Dec 25th..... I see her signature and a graphic on the bottom of the page. What do you see on the October snap shot????

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3260021;
    it shows me a snap shot of what it looked like on Dec 25th..... I see her signature and a graphic on the bottom of the page. What do you see on the October snap shot????
    This is from Jokers:

eta

I think it's interesting that she goes by Jilly and not Jill.

Quote Originally Posted by nikiniki;3259911;
    I think that the edge the Jillian might have his her age and probalby more experience has he said in his TELECONFERENCE
    experience has nothing to do with age. I know some 30 somethings that are just as naive as 20 somethings

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3260021;
    i see the about jilly thing that was posted from jokers... i have nothing from dec 25th... u can see a sept 24th but that is it

Quote Originally Posted by surviorwannabe;3260035;
    i see the about jilly thing that was posted from jokers... i have nothing from dec 25th... u can see a sept 24th but that is it
    I posted the October snap shot.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3260076;
    I posted the October snap shot.
    must have missed that one.. thanks atem

I wish I knew more about Jillian, I kind of like her.