Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Did anyone notice the way Jillian said Naomi's name? haha I love her Canadian accent she is so cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3301796;
    Did anyone notice the way Jillian said Naomi's name? haha I love her Canadian accent she is so cute!
    No, I didn't notice that, but I sure did at other times!

Now to find out if she's the one that I think says "When I see with her Jason and see how crazy she is about him, I'm scared".

They certainly exposed the cracks in the Jillian concrete venere last night - initially by showing that she is jealous - there were 3 scenes in the beginning of the epi - where she says it herself - then they show her down in the dumps over Melissa's 1n1 date with Jason - they then show her having a difficult time opening up - and about somethings having to be on her terms - her feeling she had to be there for everyone else and not to break down was interesting - and as Jason says - she needs to do for herself - alot of which relates to where she comes from regarding her younger life. There is doubt on Jason's side in many ways - and her opening up may be too late and that is where her story is going to peak I believe. Great gal - but I still don't see that really strong 'thing' between them - yes - I do see some connection - but not that 'thing' that Jason is really looking for and won't settle for anything less. JMHO of course
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3302291;
    They certainly exposed the cracks in the Jillian concrete venere last night - initially by showing that she is jealous - there were 3 scenes in the beginning of the epi - where she says it herself - then they show her down in the dumps over Melissa's 1n1 date with Jason - they then show her having a difficult time opening up - and about somethings having to be on her terms - her feeling she had to be there for everyone else and not to break down was interesting - and as Jason says - she needs to do for herself - alot of which relates to where she comes from regarding her younger life. There is doubt on Jason's side in many ways - and her opening up may be too late and that is where her story is going to peak I believe. Great gal - but I still don't see that really strong 'thing' between them - yes - I do see some connection - but not that 'thing' that Jason is really looking for and won't settle for anything less. JMHO of course
    Reminds me a bit of the Chelsea edit...
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3301820;
    No, I didn't notice that, but I sure did at other times!

Now to find out if she's the one that I think says "When I see with her Jason and see how crazy she is about him, I'm scared".
    It is Jillian that says that, it is from one of the early previews, however, we may not get to see it on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Popeyesgal;3302305;
    It is Jillian that says that, it is from one of the early previews, however, we may not get to see it on screen.
    We heard the 'I wish I were in her shoes' in the last epi. So, hopefully that statement will be shown in the future ones... I want to know who she's talking about.

Absolutely agree, Capegal (as usual!). What struck me in the cafe was that Jill had a hard time letting Jason talk - I think she was so emotional about opening up that she stomped on his words ( which I agree are not too articulate!). She interrupted him on several counts, and looked to me that she sort of had a conversation with herself. Men don't like this
    Also, she pointed out that she needs to focus on "me" - said it more than once.....now, if she is in a good place, and ready for a healthy relationship, I would have expected her to say she needed to focus on either "Them" as a couple, or "Jason" as her love interest.
    I personally believe that this adventure is showing her that she is perhaps not where she thought she was emotionally, or simply that Jason doesn' t bring out the open/easy Jillian that I know is there somewhere.
    I truly like Jill, and even identify with her somewhat, so I am not tying to bash - only to show my perceptions from last night.

Quote Originally Posted by musicmom;3302322;
    Absolutely agree, Capegal (as usual!). What struck me in the cafe was that Jill had a hard time letting Jason talk - I think she was so emotional about opening up that she stomped on his words ( which I agree are not too articulate!). She interrupted him on several counts, and looked to me that she sort of had a conversation with herself. Men don't like this
    Also, she pointed out that she needs to focus on "me" - said it more than once.....now, if she is in a good place, and ready for a healthy relationship, I would have expected her to say she needed to focus on either "Them" as a couple, or "Jason" as her love interest.
    I personally believe that this adventure is showing her that she is perhaps not where she thought she was emotionally, or simply that Jason doesn' t bring out the open/easy Jillian that I know is there somewhere.
    I truly like Jill, and even identify with her somewhat, so I am not tying to bash - only to show my perceptions from last night.
    I think the one who's not ready for a real, healthy relationship is Jason.

First off, Jillian is being herself. She likes to talk a lot and Jason doesn't mind it at all. He's the one who said he likes their talks (like we don't know who does most of the talking).

Quote Originally Posted by musicmom;3302322;
    Jillian does seem to talk alot - and fast as well - pretty philosophically at times as well - she can be a bit diffitult to understand at times - not her accent tho - She even admits that a year ago she was not in a place to be handling this - so again - doubt is there. I don't see her as being very comfortable where she is right now - and it will come down to her not opening her heart in time - and Jason not willing to take a chance on her breaking his heart - if he takes to F1-F2 - that will be her out.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON