Thread: Jillian **Spoilers**

Re: Jillian **Spoilers**

Ok not sure if this has been discussed...at the RC what does she say to him when he says thanks god?

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3301382;
    Loved what she said to Molly on the boat...lol

"If he pulls you away next, I will kick your a--!.... no, just kidding."

And about the Blind Kissing at the radio station...lol

"I just forced my tongue right into his mouth and touched his tonsils so that he knew it was me"
    Jilly is totally cool. I just felt badly that she started to get upset...crying a bit it looked like when Jason took her to a coffee shop or whatever that was. It looked like that was the outcome he/the show wanted, but Jilly doesn't need to do that stuff. She is who she is, and she doesn't need to prove she has an emotional side or be more like the others and gush over Jason. He should appreciate that kind of woman, but it looks like he would rather have someone that is a sure thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3301434;
    Jilly is totally cool. I just felt badly that she started to get upset...crying a bit it looked like when Jason took her to a coffee shop or whatever that was. It looked like that was the outcome he/the show wanted, but Jilly doesn't need to do that stuff. She is who she is, and she doesn't need to prove she has an emotional side or be more like the others and gush over Jason. He should appreciate that kind of woman, but it looks like he would rather have someone that is a sure thing.
    I felt bad for her too, she tried not to make a big "dramatic" thing out of it and choke it back, which made me feel even worse for her.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3301436;
    I felt bad for her too, she tried not to make a big "dramatic" thing out of it and choke it back, which made me feel even worse for her.
    Choking back one's feelings isn't the best either ... to me, that's just a kettle waiting to explode. Some folks emote and leave their feelings on their faces, shoulders, sleeves. Something can be said for both ...

Quote Originally Posted by Deberoo;3301453;
    Choking back one's feelings isn't the best either ... to me, that's just a kettle waiting to explode. Some folks emote and leave their feelings on their faces, shoulders, sleeves. Something can be said for both ...
    I suppose it depends on the person and most importantly what's being choked back. I don't think her kettle will "explode", maybe a few tears on a private pillow.... but I admire her strength. I know she's feeling it, and let it show tonight a little more, not just with Jason but with the others as well.
    Jillian: "Funnest? Funnest isn't a word." Ed:"It is now..."

Quote Originally Posted by Deberoo;3301453;
    I agree, but I have a feeling that Jilly hadn't been holding back. This show always seems to have the bachelor guy pressing a woman to not hold back, blah, blah, blah. I think Jilly was being herself all along, and I liked it when Jason started to question her on the couch..she asked him why he was asking her how she was doing. Jason seemed to stumble. I shouted out...tell her the truth..the producers told you..they love drama and they told you to ask her about it. Then in the coffee house or whatever it was, I think she felt pressured to break down like some of the others have to prove she cared.

FORT Regular

Agreed Dodie and Cailg .... everyone has their differing 'explode' points and I'm probably drawing on my own circumstance. Jillian does seem to have a good head on her shoulders. But, with what we found out about her mother and dealing with her depression, I'm certain that her empathy/taking care of others before herself plays a big part in her being able to express herself fully in the show and possibly in life ... I guess I just expressed myself incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebz17;3301417;
    Ok not sure if this has been discussed...at the RC what does she say to him when he says thanks god?
    I'd have to see it again.

I played it back and I can't hear Jillian say anything to Jason but you hear him say Thank God.

Any thoughts on why he would say that??? Did he think she would not accept the rose?

hey - i heard jilly has a little burp after her spaghetti during the credits... i would have loved to see this !! do you know if there is a clip rolling around that we can see that again ! she is hilarious !