Page 1 of 1437 1234567891011511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

The first promotional commercial aired right before the CMA awards! Hope some one caught it! This is the place it should go I'm thinking, if not please some one move it!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

^ Wow, very exciting! Thanks for letting us know and I hope someone caught it. However I don't think anyone was expecting this so soon!

Here are some larger pictures of Jason from the promos: Thanks to princess1085200 for providing these!

I saw it, but it wasn't anything special really -- it was probably less than 20 seconds long, and just showed pictures of Jason...and the words were along the lines of a "first for Bachelor...a single dad..." etc... There weren't any scenes of the show shown at all.

FORT Newbie

I saw it too and they showed only three pictures. The first one was Jason jogging, the second one Jason and Ty were golfing and the last one was Jason and Ty snuggling on the bed while Ty was sleeping. These were the same scenes ET used in the introduction of Jason as the Bachelor. Just before this advertisement they showed a flash of Jason and Deanna hugging at the FD suite (she was wearing that green dress) and also both of them hugging at the FRC along with other previews of different shows as they announced the upcoming January lineup. You would have to freeze the frame to get a good look and also recognize what happened last year to have any connection to these quick flashes. It was over before it started, if you know what I mean.

FORT Newbie

do we have any idea when they are going to start showing some more comercals

I would imagine they'll start showing commercials next month with actual scenes from the show. Taping doesn't end until right before Thanksgiving.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Premium Member

Here are the some of the screencaps that Dreamer put up, there are more. These show the girls.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The place for the meet and greet is the same Villa De La Vina from Bachelor 12 and Bachelorette 4. The even are using the same furniture!

Last edited by KashatheDiva; 11-17-2008 at 11:17 PM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

The top group pic sure looks like the Bach 12 girls. The only one whose name I remember is Amanda - and she is the one in the black dress with the long dark hair seated in the middle of the sofa.

The bottom group pic looks more promising. The one in the goldish dress standing between the red dress and black dress is the one in the third of the smaller pics seated with Jason.

We're on our way!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)