Page 9 of 1437 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819591095091009 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

FORT Newbie

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3241739;
    ARMEDNDANGEROUS- Thanks for the sc's!!

I don't think Jason's the cutest guy in the world, but there is something so sexy about his smile!! maybe its his sharp jaw line???

About Jason liking brunette's- it makes sense, he was very attracted to Deanna and his ex is a natural brunette (not sure what color she is sporting these days).

....And we have to figure out who made Jason laugh! I can't find a girl with an updo on those sc!!!!

How about the girl sitting on the couch in the lower left of the photo. No face is shown but her hair do looks like an "updo" imo

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;3241543;

ArmedNDangerous could you start a screencaps only thread if possible?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3241199;

Just to clarify: 1)the blonde in lower left corner thought to be Sharon Staebell from Victor NY
    2) middle bobbed brunette still unnamed(maybe Tina from Corpus Cristi, Tx?) 3)light brown haired girl in pink Kari from Kansas(ex KC Chief cheerleader) on lower right corner
    4) brunette upper right corner is Nicole Kaapke from Illinois(Chicago?) 5)brunette barely visible in left upper corner is thought to be Melissa Rycroft from Dallas, Tx.
    6)Blonde in middle of group mostly obscured still not identified.

* Some of this information was derived from other sources than myself and thanks goes out to those people who know who they are.

Is it possible that the girl that is making Jason laugh is Melissa.. (thought to be) Her hair is not in an updo, but it is pulled back on that side..

Quote Originally Posted by lurkette;3241811;
    Is it possible that the girl that is making Jason laugh is Melissa.. (thought to be) Her hair is not in an updo, but it is pulled back on that side..
    I agree I think it is Melissa, also.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Fort Lurker

With all that I have read in previous posts, the wonderful sleuthers here have 5 ladies with partial information
    Sharon Staebell - Spanish teacher from Victor, NY (blond in black dress on front left of screencaps)
    Kari - ex KC Cheerleader (light brown hair on right front of screencaps)
    Nicole Kaapker (?) - Miss Illinois (long dark brown hair in top right of screencaps)
    Melissa Rycroft - ex DC Cheerleader (dark brown hair in top left of screencaps)
    Tina - From Corpus Christi, TX (dark brown bob in front middle of screencaps)

Have we found additional information on any of these ladies? I was hoping to see Jason on the DWTS finale. I guess we will just have to wait!

I wanted him to be on DWTS too. However, from what is said on the forum I belong to (don't know if I can say it here), Jason was just traveling back from NZ during that time.

Well since there is only 36 days until the show starts I guess I can say the small midwest town that was discussed is in Iowa. I don't think ANYONE has found a girl from Iowa yet and that was a HTD so that puts this particular girl in F-4, would be nice to have the real girls bios up soon! Hope it's before Christmas but, not counting on it!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Sometimes the HTD takes place where the family is living, not where the contestant is currently living or where the contestant may have spent the majority of her growing up. Two examples come to mind--Jenni Croft lived in Phoenix area and her HTD was in Witchita, KS. Tessa Horst lived in SF, Calif and one parent lived in Washington DC--have forgotten where the other lived.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3242851;
    Sometimes the HTD takes place where the family is living, not where the contestant is currently living or where the contestant may have spent the majority of her growing up. Two examples come to mind--Jenni Croft lived in Phoenix area and her HTD was in Witchita, KS. Tessa Horst lived in SF, Calif and one parent lived in Washington DC--have forgotten where the other lived.
    OOO that happens alot - so Iowa could just be the old homestead and have nothing to do with where the gal comes from/lives.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3242851;
    I believe Tessa's mom lived in York, PA, about 20 miles from Andy's parents.