Page 8 of 1437 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718581085081008 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Okay - who cracked him up? I don't remember ever seeing him crack up like that before...promising.

Thanks A&D - new scenes from a commercial - more to play.

ETA: I'm thinking this looks like Miss Illinois in the laughing caps, possibly. Plus Illinois is a midwestern state and she may be from a small town. Perhaps our beauty queen makes it to the F4. Hmm.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-26-2008 at 12:24 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

This is my first post but I've enjoyed lurking in the backround.I just wanted to share some information which may be of help.About three weeks ago a girl posted a comment on Jason's myspace page......the page that everyone is saying is not really his, she had a photo of herself and I think her sister and she wrote 'Thanks for the add,I'm rooting for my sister' Belinda V Texas.This comment was deleted from Jason's page very quickly.The girl in the photo looks very much like the girl with the dark haired bob.As this was just a few weeks ago this could place this girl in the final 4 maybe? What do you sluethers think?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3241582;
    Okay - who cracked him up? I don't remember ever seeing him crack up like that before...promising.

Thanks A&D - new scenes from a commercial - more to play.

ETA: I'm thinking this looks like Miss Illinois in the laughing caps, possibly. Plus Illinois is a midwestern state and she may be from a small town. Perhaps our beauty queen makes it to the F4. Hmm.

Yes, this is promising. Maybe she's the girl that has that "sparkle" that he says he has to have in a woman. There seemed to be a lot of "sparkling" going in in that sc.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3241586;
    Yes, this is promising. Maybe she's the girl that has that "sparkle" that he says he has to have in a woman. There seemed to be a lot of "sparkling" going in in that sc.
    Or - maybe it's a 'muffin' like joke
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Aries28;3241584;
    This is my first post but I've enjoyed lurking in the backround.I just wanted to share some information which may be of help.About three weeks ago a girl posted a comment on Jason's myspace page......the page that everyone is saying is not really his, she had a photo of herself and I think her sister and she wrote 'Thanks for the add,I'm rooting for my sister' Belinda V Texas.This comment was deleted from Jason's page very quickly.The girl in the photo looks very much like the girl with the dark haired bob.As this was just a few weeks ago this could place this girl in the final 4 maybe? What do you sluethers think?
    We're glad you are here and look forward to you posting this season. We will just have to be on the lookout for a Belinda V from TX when the photos of the ladies emerge over on ABC probably the week after Christmas. I'll certainly be rooting for the TEXAS ladies, unless they are complete bimbos.

FORT Newbie

Sorry,probably didn't make myself very clear.Belinda V is the girl that posted the comment...her sister is one of the bachelorettes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries28;3241591;
    Sorry,probably didn't make myself very clear.Belinda V is the girl that posted the comment...her sister is one of the bachelorettes.
    Oh, ok. I misunderstood you. When the photos come out, let us know if you see the girl you saw on myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries28;3241584;
    You found something valuable!
    This was scouted out by some other sleuthers, also.
    The sister's with brunette bob's name is Tina and she is from Corpus Christi, Tx.
    It is thought that this lady(Tina) might have made it into the F4 and possibly F2.
    However, look closely at the group scs: there are 2 women close together with brunette bobs--so it is hard to identify which one could be Tina, at least for me at this point. One is in black? and the other in plum? One is standing the other is on her right sitting.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Which brings up the blonde vs. brunette argument. It seems, at this point, with Nicole (Miss Illinois) and Tina from Texas, Jason may be leaning toward brunettes. There sure are a lot of blondes in the group photo we have - LOL.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

ARMEDNDANGEROUS- Thanks for the sc's!!

I don't think Jason's the cutest guy in the world, but there is something so sexy about his smile!! maybe its his sharp jaw line???

About Jason liking brunette's- it makes sense, he was very attracted to Deanna and his ex is a natural brunette (not sure what color she is sporting these days).

....And we have to figure out who made Jason laugh! I can't find a girl with an updo on those sc!!!!
    Last edited by BachfanNY; 11-26-2008 at 10:39 AM.