Page 6 of 1437 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516561065061006 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3240113;
    I heard it was nothing new, the same commercial. Is that not true?
    Yes, it was the same commercial that has been airing.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3240115;
    Maybe tonight...at the DWTS finale we will get something new????

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3239755;
    That's quite of an upgrade there from those cheapo buy-one-get-two-free FD locations in the Caribbean. I wonder what persuaded ABC to pony up more cash for such niceties for yet another recycled bachelor season? Perhaps they were guaranteed good return on their investment in the form of cheeseball Jason proposing marriage to the love of his life. Well, the love of his life this fall at least. He had another one just this past summer, but who's counting.
    Aw, MsFroggy...don't you know it's the pre-season where, as with any sport, hope springs eternal; at least until the second or third game and your team has not yet won?

I'm just glad for some different scenery this time around. Who cares if twice broken Jason makes a luurrve connection...we're here for the game and the new backdrop is a bonus. It's the pre-season, after all.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3239755;
    That's quite of an upgrade there from those cheapo buy-one-get-two-free FD locations in the Caribbean. I wonder what persuaded ABC to pony up more cash for such niceties for yet another recycled bachelor season? Perhaps they were guaranteed good return on their investment in the form of cheeseball Jason proposing marriage to the love of his life. Well, the love of his life this fall at least. He had another one just this past summer, but who's counting.
    Too funny! Ms Froggy. I am glad to see an upgrade though. . .I was a bit Caribbean cheesed out! But yeah, can't wait to see this trainwreck!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3240115;

I saw a preview, and it appears that a large group of the ladies see and/or meet TY. I heard the blond say "Awww, he's super cute" then you see TY, almost like she was looking out of a window or something if I saw it correctly. Did anyone else see this preview? What do ya'll think?

Quote Originally Posted by Starlight6;3241160;
    I saw a preview, and it appears that a large group of the ladies see and/or meet TY. I heard the blond say "Awww, he's super cute" then you see TY, almost like she was looking out of a window or something if I saw it correctly. Did anyone else see this preview? What do ya'll think?
    They are seeing/meeting Jason - and the blond looking out the window - is looking at Jason talking to one of the gals and says 'he is super cute - about Jason - not about Ty - it is at the meen-n-greet - the first night.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

This lady's name is Nicole Kaapke(I can not take credit for finding her--it was found on another site: She is the lady on the far left, next to Jenn Scheft(in the middle)

here are some other photos of Nicole Kaapke:

I thought the last photo above was a dead ringer for this group photo of the brunette lady back row far right:
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3241170;
    This lady's name is Nicole Kaapke(I can not take credit for finding her--it was found on another site: She is the lady on the far left, next to Jenn Scheft(in the middle)

I thought the last photo above was a dead ringer for this group photo of the brunette lady back row far right:
    KashatheDiva I think you are right it looks like an exact match.. Thanks for posting the pics..

Just to clarify: 1)the blonde in lower left corner thought to be Sharon Staebell from Victor NY
    2) middle bobbed brunette still unnamed(maybe Tina from Corpus Cristi, Tx?) 3)light brown haired girl in pink Kari from Kansas(ex KC Chief cheerleader) on lower right corner
    4) brunette upper right corner is Nicole Kaapke from Illinois(Chicago?) 5)brunette barely visible in left upper corner is thought to be Melissa Rycroft from Dallas, Tx.
    6)Blonde in middle of group mostly obscured still not identified.

* Some of this information was derived from other sources than myself and thanks goes out to those people who know who they are.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3241170;

That is Jenn Scheft? I don't think it looks anything like her. However, I do think the girl you and others found to be Nicole looks pretty much like the girl in the back in the bachelor promo!