Page 55 of 1437 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364651051555551055 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 14369

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

  1. #541
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

    And this is why I don't think purple lady could be Naomi.


    The anatomical line of the base/bottom of her tattoo is below the fold of her left axilla.
    You can visualize the folds of this ladies axillas. No tatts.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  2. #542
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3258179;
    Looks like Molly to me too! She could be our umbrella girl and the bungee jumper?

    So ___F4, Molly F3, Jillian and Melissa F1 & F2. I'm still not 100% sold on Melissa as F1 yet.
    Yes. I think so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasha
    Haven't these women ever heard of spanx??
    Ha! You are too funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258182;
    And this is why I don't think purple lady could be Naomi.


    The anatomical line of the base/bottom of her tattoo is below the fold of her left axilla.
    You can visualize the folds of this ladies axillas. No tatts.
    Another awesome sleuthing moment Kasha!

  3. #543
    FORT Fan freedom0927's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Anywhere but here.
    Posts
    208

    Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

    We need to check how long Molly's hair hangs down her back.

    In the 3 pictures with her and Jason, her hair looks like it is longer than her armpits and down the back more.....in the purple dress, the woman's hair is not that long.

  4. #544
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    346

    Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258169;
    Butt and arm comparisons, anyone? Here's Molly since she has been the one most talked about.








    Looks very Molly to me.
    I think it is as well so she is at least F3 with Melissa. The question is who rounds out the F3. Could the girl jumping in his arms in the black coat be Megan or Nikki?

  5. #545
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,955

    Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3258185;
    We need to check how long Molly's hair hangs down her back.

    In the 3 pictures with her and Jason, her hair looks like it is longer than her armpits and down the back more.....in the purple dress, the woman's hair is not that long.
    In a formal dress, she might have worn her hair up.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  6. #546
    FORT Fogey grneyedgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,370

    Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by freedom0927;3258185;
    We need to check how long Molly's hair hangs down her back.

    In the 3 pictures with her and Jason, her hair looks like it is longer than her armpits and down the back more.....in the purple dress, the woman's hair is not that long.
    How can you tell how long her hair is? It is possible that purple dress girl's (PDG) hair is up.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

  7. #547
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76;3258186;
    I think it is as well so she is at least F3 with Melissa. The question is who rounds out the F3. Could the girl jumping in his arms in the black coat be Megan or Nikki?
    I think that black coat moment is either when the F6 get to go to Seattle or from F4 HTD meeting. I think the lady in the black coat is Jillian.

  8. #548
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    346

    Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3258184;
    Yes. I think so.



    Ha! You are too funny!



    Another awesome sleuthing moment Kasha!
    I agree, I am not sold on Melissa as F1. Reminds me of last season when Jason was thought to be F1.

  9. #549
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

    I don't like to speculate, but I was thinking the purple lady was wearing her hair in an upsweep and that's why we can't even see it sweeping past her shoulders.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

  10. #550
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76;3258192;
    I agree, I am not sold on Melissa as F1. Reminds me of last season when Jason was thought to be F1.
    That post was about Naomi. How she couldn't be the lady in the purple dress.

    eta

    I'm thinking the black coat moment happens in Seattle, like the umbrella scene and Stephanie steering the boat. So, that leaves 3 others. Do they get the same one-on-one time or do they have a group thing?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.