Page 54 of 1437 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960616263641041545541054 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;3258149;
    Could purple dress/ blondie not be Erica?
    I think there is confirmation from a friend she was cut before F3.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3258147;
    I edited one of my past posts, but think the addition got missed when we moved to the next page, so I will say this again....

Also, I am not convinced that the girl he is swinging around, with her legs around him, is the same as helicopter girl. I know they both have on a watch - aren't they on different arms? Could be part of a goodie bag. I say this because helicopter girl & girl in plaid shirt running to him are the same. And I think the girl in the plaid shirt is definitely Melissa, but I think the girl with the "monkey hold" is Jillian or Shannon. Whew....do you got that? Does anyone agree?
    I agree that we can not conclude the identity of these two being the same based on a blurred piece of popular jewelry.
    I am not saying they aren't the same, just that the photo with the jacketed/gloved girl is too obscure yet to put an identity with it(for me at least)
    Same goes with the purple dress girl. You can't really tell what shade her skin is -too many variables with natural and artificial lighting and lens filters and let's not forget the most important--no tanning booths.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

I agree that the plaid shirt girl is Melissa because Melissa seems to be the tiniest of all the girls, well Renee is tiny too, but there's no evidence that she makes it past the first night.

I would say Jillian is the most likely candidate for the caps of the girl jumping into Jason's arms.

At this point, from what I've gotten from screen caps, the F4 are Melssa, Jillian, Lauren, and Naomi?/Molly?

The bungee jumper looks like Lauren to me, possibly a Fantasy Date. The umbrella pics are stumping me? Hair looks to light blonde to be Lauren, but it could just be manipulation with the pics. Maybe we have two blondes and two brunettes as the F4?
    Forever a Word Nerd

What about Lauren posting on 11/6? Is there anything indicating that she makes it further other than some poster who claimed it?

Butt and arm comparisons, anyone? Here's Molly since she has been the one most talked about.

Looks very Molly to me.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Me too Kasha.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258169;
    Butt and arm comparisons, anyone? Here's Molly since she has been the one most talked about.

Looks very Molly to me.
    Just tried to pose the butt comparison question with Naomi over on the spoilers thread---how does this butt compare? LOL Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258169;

Looks very Molly to me.

The more I submit about her, the more I think at this point that the lady in purple is Molly - at least until somebody more evident replaces her!!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Haven't these women ever heard of spanx??

Looks like Molly to me too! She could be our umbrella girl and the bungee jumper?

So ___F4, Molly F3, Jillian and Melissa F1 & F2. I'm still not 100% sold on Melissa as F1 yet.
    Forever a Word Nerd