Page 52 of 1437 FirstFirst ... 24243444546474849505152535455565758596061621021525521052 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

For those interested:

Deanna's feet:

A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Mike'girl Hope this helps

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258099;
    For those interested:

Deanna's feet:

Thanks Kasha, I don't understand why they have to bring her back. I know, I know, Fleiss likes drama but what advice can she give? Her relationship didn't work out. I want to the focus to be on Jason and his bachelorettes not Deanna.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258098;
    That is the LCD location.
    Maybe that is a screencap taken after the ceremony itself with the F1 for all we know--just like the sunset profile shot of Shayne and Matt or the photo of HDDA with Tessa with their shadows highlighted.

Because we see someone walking with him on that path doesn't necessarily mean she is the rejected. When I saw F2 typed in reference to this, I took it to mean one of the F2 and not "the" F2.
    It is a very obvious screencap, but maybe it's a fairly obvious season. I was hoping that would not be true, but now after seeing actual screencaps being retread from last season and being passed off as the drama for this season, I am having doubts.
    Then Melissa isn't F1, because that lady in the purple dress isn't Melissa. She is bigger than Melissa and lighter. So, if Molly is the F1, I am beyond surprised.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76;3258102;
    Thanks Kasha, I don't understand why they have to bring her back. I know, I know, Fleiss likes drama but what advice can she give? Her relationship didn't work out. I want to the focus to be on Jason and his bachelorettes not Deanna.
    Drama! Naturally the whole thing is in poor taste. In dumping him in front of 9 million people and allowing him to go through a proposal she had no intention of accepting, she publicly humiliated him. It is awkward, and we are outraged that the person who publicly broke his heart is the one with has the gall to think that she can come sailing back in with advice for him on who to select.

They want a reaction, preferably a strong reaction, from us and they are getting it.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

It's also part of the formula and unfortunately the writers don't deviate much from the tried and true storyline.
    For every retread they do something like this with a thread of the past; only once again they jumped the shark by having Cruella Deville make a last stand.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3258115;
    It's also part of the formula and unfortunately the writers don't deviate much from the tried and true storyline.
    For every retread they do something like this with a thread of the past; only once again they jumped the shark by having Cruella Deville make a last stand.
    That's what concerns me about how the whole show will be done knowing this 'stunt' is being used.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3258119;
    That's what concerns me about how the whole show will be done knowing this 'stunt' is being used.
    JMO but for the most part the entire premise of the show is a "stunt".

I think the girl in the purple dress is NOT the final 1. They aren't even standing close to each other. My guess is it's F2, being walked to the limo. I am shocked Fleiss would give us that picture.
    As far as it being Naomi, her skin seems too fair for that.

Also, I am not convinced that the girl he is swinging around, with her legs around him, is the same as helicopter girl. I know they both have on a watch - aren't they on different arms? Could be part of a goodie bag. I say this because helicopter girl & girl in plaid shirt running to him are the same. And I think the girl in the plaid shirt is definitely Melissa, but I think the girl with the "monkey hold" is Jillian or Shannon. Whew....do you got that? Does anyone agree?

I love this sleuthing - I want more screencaps! Actually, I want more time to look through them!
    Last edited by nutty1; 12-27-2008 at 12:02 PM.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3258129;
    I think the girl in the purple dress is NOT the final 1. They aren't even standing close to each other. My guess is it's F2, being walked to the limo. I am shocked Fleiss would give us that picture.
    As far as it being Naomi, her skin seems too fair for that.

I love this sleuthing - I want more screencaps! Actually, I want more time to look through them!
    Then, please help me with figuring out where the heck Stephanie and Jason are dancing!

It's not at the Disney Concert Hall. Doesn't seem to match the Bachelor Pad where he's doing his push ups. Could it be a date in Seattle?

I can't wait to see the caps for the Leggoland date!