Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3270908;
    Kasha ... the angle makes it look a little more round ... it is taken from the side, off center, so you can see a little of the furthest away side of the chute ... it looks like a skydiving chute to me, but that would seem like a big liability risk.

I think they all go tandem. Not that I would do it! But skydiving is a huge thing there.
    My daughter did it there and she is a chicken.
    They have to sign releases for all that stuff. And ironically, it was white water rafting that proved the most dangerous. One kid got swept out of her raft, swept downstream, got lodged under rocks. He had to be revived and and had all his front teeth knocked out. But you have to sign releases for everything.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3270912;
    She was back at work on the 24th which was a Monday. I am thinking that means she had those few days between the F3-F2 cut to fly back and rest over the weekend before starting back to work. Otherwise, she won, caught a plane probably the next day and had no after the FRC time with the Bachelor which we know they are allowed.
    Or she was kept in sequester with her handler until everyone left NZ for the states. No one returned to USA soil until about then.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Newbie

just wondering how do we know when jillian went back to work? i must of missed that

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3270912;
    She was back at work on the 24th which was a Monday. I am thinking that means she had those few days between the F3-F2 cut to fly back and rest over the weekend before starting back to work. Otherwise, she won, caught a plane probably the next day and had no after the FRC time with the Bachelor which we know they are allowed.
    And keep in mind that's 9 days before Melissa returned to work (Dec. 3).

Quote Originally Posted by qtpatutie8400;3270919;
    just wondering how do we know when jillian went back to work? i must of missed that

A local in her hometown did some investigating as to when she was back to work. Posted here today? or yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3270917;
    I think they all go tandem. Not that I would do it! But skydiving is a huge thing there.
    My daughter did it there and she is a chicken.
    They have to sign releases for all that stuff. And ironically, it was white water rafting that proved the most dangerous. One kid got swept out of her raft, swept downstream, got lodged under rocks. He had to be revived and and had all his front teeth knocked out. But you have to sign releases for everything.
    I posted this earlier, that on MTT season that Melissa was on they went skydiving and those were tandem as well.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3270920;
    And keep in mind that's 9 days before Melissa returned to work (Dec. 3).
    how do yall know when they returned to work?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by qtpatutie8400;3270919;
    I can't remember the poster, but she is in the restaurant business up there, and she quietly asked around. She was told that Jillian returned to work on November 24th.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by qtpatutie8400;3270923;
    how do yall know when they returned to work?
    Posters who know the girls came on and gave us basic timelines of when the girls returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3270870;
    I need to check the hands of both Stephanie and Naomi. At the end of the premier, Stephanie spoke about how wonderful it was to be in NZ and <b> later Naomi said when she say Jason and Ty toghether her heart melted. </b> I am trying to eliminate them to confirm they were not in NZ. Untill then...
    I think just like the VO that makes it sound like someone's talking about seeing De kiss Jason, I think the Jason/Ty/heart melting comment references having seen them on the show last season.