Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3270692;
    This is the photo on medianet that doesn't have Megan in it, so it's not an RC photo.

This is the caption: "SHANNON, KARI, LAUREN, MOLLY, MELISSA, ERICA, LISA, NAOMI, JILLIAN, NATALIE (OBSCURED), STEPHANIE, RAQUEL, NIKKI, SHARON (OBSCURED)."
    I think the girls are awaiting dating instructions from CH. The girls seem to have on the same clothes they had on when standing outside of the mansion when they first arrived per sc.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3270895;
    Thanks and it is a possibility, The thing is. I am still waiting for caps of Melissa in NZ. The caps are still not proven so I am trying all other possibilities. I admit I do not know but when I am told someone is in a cap when it clearly is not the one I continue searching for the 3rd person.

Aren't the SC's of Melissa and Jason on the Cat enough?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3270890;
    I know it was written somewhere that only the final 2........ could you tell me where that is?
    Q: What does Ty think about your new fiancée?

A: Ty had a great time with both of them. It was just the last two. There's no way I wanted to introduce him to a group of 25 or 8 or 6. I knew I couldn't fully give myself to somebody in my heart until I saw him with them, saw how he interacted with them and how they interacted with them. It's something his mom and I talked about a lot.
    LINK

He's mentioned it in other interviews as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3270894;
    See I don't see that chute as being a rectangular slice like is posted for the skydiving.
    I see it like the parasailing. In the photo it is kind of taken from a side view and not the straight on. Also I see the wake of the boat.
    red outline on the right is the shape of a rectangular chute. On the left is the parasail.

But either way, we are on the same page--they are doing something for her FD along these lines.

Kasha ... the angle makes it look a little more round ... it is taken from the side, off center, so you can see a little of the furthest away side of the chute ... it looks like a skydiving chute to me, but that would seem like a big liability risk.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3270897;
    Can you please enlighten me and let me know where that is written...... I thought I had read all the interviews out there and I don't remember seeing that anywhere.
    It is in the Seattle Times

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3270905;
    I think the girls are awaiting dating instructions from CH. The girls seem to have on the same clothes they had on when standing outside of the mansion when they first arrived per sc.
    Megan is wearing a white outfit with cowboy boots. You see her talking with Jason alone outside before the pool party starts, because he still has his shirt on.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3270896;
    well......... okay with this in mind, Jillian could of still been in the final 2 as someone said that she never returned to Vancouver till after the 24th.
    She was back at work on the 24th which was a Monday. I am thinking that means she had those few days between the F3-F2 cut to fly back and rest over the weekend before starting back to work. Otherwise, she won, caught a plane probably the next day and had no after the FRC time with the Bachelor which we know they are allowed.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;3270908;
    Kasha ... the angle makes it look a little more round ... it is taken from the side, off center, so you can see a little of the furthest away side of the chute ... it looks like a skydiving chute to me, but that would seem like a big liability risk.

ROFL no more than bunge jumping LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3270912;
    She was back at work on the 24th which was a Monday. I am thinking that means she had those few days between the F3-F2 cut to fly back and rest over the weekend before starting back to work. Otherwise, she won, caught a plane probably the next day and had no after the FRC time with the Bachelor which we know they are allowed.
    yeah great point!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3270913;
    ROFL no more than bunge jumping LOL

Maybe for you

I would rather have a cord attached to land, than jump out of an airplane.