Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

FORT Fogey

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3270870;
    I need to check the hands of both Stephanie and Naomi. At the end of the premier, Stephanie spoke about how wonderful it was to be in NZ and later Naomi said when she say Jason and Ty toghether her heart melted. I am trying to eliminate them to confirm they were not in NZ. Untill then...
    No she did not.

Jillian says "I am completely floored that we are in New Zealand".
    Then Stephanie says "It is completely breathtaking".

It was spliced. Stephanie was not talking about New Zealand. Jillian was.

Whoever made the comment about seeing Jason and Ty were most likely talking about watching him on Deanna's season. Just like Shannon's comment about seeing him with Deanna.

We know only 3 people went to New Zealand, per the press release. We have caps of Jillian, Molly and Melissa in New Zealand. That's confirmation neither Stephanie or Naomi were in New Zealand.
    Last edited by ky-la; 01-09-2009 at 12:46 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3270875;
    Not that it's important or means a hot-diggety-doggone thing [except for the fact that someone is a heck of alot braver than I am...lol] ... but imo they are going SKYDIVING!!!

I agree. It doesn't look like a parasailing chute. That would be Melissa and Jason's FD since we know what Molly's and Jillian's are.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3270852;
    Who do you think it is then?

It's not Molly and it isn't Jillian.
    I think it is Jillian, by saying this, I think this might put her as F1/F2 position.
    I know all of you are convinced by the freckles thing but when you really concentrate on it, it seems like she is going farther than some of you think.

People have said that it bothers them that Melissa hasn't had 1 on 1 time at the M/G....... there is a reason for that, I think the reason is that she isn' F1. Also as I had been keeping track of the last 6 sessions of the Bach/ette, most of those seasons, it seems that the final 3/4 are shown walking into the house with the camera looking at the bach/ette's face then the bachette/lor's face as he walks into the house. With that said, also in those 6 seasons, I too have noticed that the final 3-4 all get private time with the bach/ette during the meet/greet. Again, with that said, why didn't Melissa get private time with Jason during the M/G?

Just some more questions and thoughts that I feel should be voiced and explored maybe.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3270871;
    Having 2 women be dumped at once is even worse than the one limo drive! I would hate that. Plus, Ty only met 2 of the women and we have cap proof that Molly does.

Stephanie doesn't say New Zealand. Listen to it again. It's Jillian that says: "I'm floored that we are in New Zealand" and right after that we hear Stephanie say "It's completely breathtaking".
    My thought exactly. It is not Sephanie that says something about New Zealand... they cut to her right after that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3270854;
    Who wears that kind of ring on her right hand ring finger?
    Jillian

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3270871;
    Having 2 women be dumped at once is even worse than the one limo drive! I would hate that. Plus, Ty only met 2 of the women and we have cap proof that Molly does.

Stephanie doesn't say New Zealand. Listen to it again. It's Jillian that says: "I'm floored that we are in New Zealand" and right after that we hear Stephanie say "It's completely breathtaking".
    Thanks. I thought the voice sounded softer like Stephanie's but I will listen to it again. I could have been mistaken.

For cap proof that Molly met Ty, is it the 2 sc on the beach with the rocks. One with Molly and one with Ty. Could not Jason have gone to the beach at separate times. Anyway it is possible, but it is hard to take that as evidence that Molly met Ty.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cavo41;3270856;
    The Beach walk and Blimp are grouped together
    The picnic picture is not from that though it has to be from the HTD or something of that sort because of the clothes she is wearing and they place she could wear that would be Dallas not really anywhere else. They are also different outfits I think we found the caps from that date too.
    They would wear the clothes like that in CA.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3270881;
    I think it is Jillian, by saying this, I think this might put her as F1/F2 position.
    I know all of you are convinced by the freckles thing but when you really concentrate on it, it seems like she is going farther than some of you think.

People have said that it bothers them that Melissa hasn't had 1 on 1 time at the M/G....... there is a reason for that, I think the reason is that she isn' F1. Also as I had been keeping track of the last 6 sessions of the Bach/ette, most of those seasons, it seems that the final 3/4 are shown walking into the house with the camera looking at the bach/ette's face then the bachette/lor's face as he walks into the house. With that said, also in those 6 seasons, I too have noticed that the final 3-4 all get private time with the bach/ette during the meet/greet. Again, with that said, why didn't Melissa get private time with Jason during the M/G?

Just some more questions and thoughts that I feel should be voiced and explored maybe.

Still wouldn't put Jillian in te final two because the cedar hot tub is in the south where the FD take place not where the LCD take place

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cavo41;3270862;
    3 people on the LCD would not make since if only 2 met Ty. How would you choose which one doesn't get to meet Ty. There is no proof of Jillan in North New Zealand
    I know it was written somewhere that only the final 2........ could you tell me where that is?

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3270886;
    They would wear the clothes like that in CA.
    Not for the tempature at the time. It was in the 80s in Dallas during the HTD time period