Page 5 of 1437 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

How soon ahead of time do they usually post the girls pictures on the ABC Page?

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3238769;
    How soon ahead of time do they usually post the girls pictures on the ABC Page?
    If the show starts 1/5/2009 you can look for the pics and bios after Christmas some time along with alot more promos!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;3238773;
    If the show starts 1/5/2009 you can look for the pics and bios after Christmas some time along with alot more promos!
    Thank you

Did I miss something somewhere? Did Jason ask for more time or something???????
    Everything works out in the end, if it hasn't worked out...it isn't the end!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eris1959;3239295;
    Did I miss something somewhere? Did Jason ask for more time or something???????
    There is information from someone who says she is a friend of a friend of the family on the Spoiler thread. In that post she says that Jason is on his way home now and has some thinking to do. Once his decision is made, he will head for LA.

Whether this is utter truth or a rumor with legs remains to be seen. He may be "going to LA" to begin the show's promotion on DWTS...possibly.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3237877;
    Hooray! All the pieces fit together now! Dates will likely include: Bungee jumping off Kawarau Bridge! Luge rides! Kayaking! Lots of adventure ahead for Jason and the girls. And what a spectacular location!

I think they are filming FD and LCD down under (where summer vacation starts in a month or so), in both New Zealand (Auckland and Queenstown) and Australia (not sure where).

Speaking for myself, I am glad that it's business as usual for Eps 7-8, and not some weird "take a break from filming" thang.

They will all be home from NZ by Nov 26. The missing piece is how they cover the "meet the family" part. Maybe they did that in Seattle with 3 girls??? Or maybe family get a trip???

At any rate, I just love scoop, I really do. Tawneej, you are MY person of the week for dropping that critical missing piece into the jigsaw puzzle! ( :
    That's quite of an upgrade there from those cheapo buy-one-get-two-free FD locations in the Caribbean. I wonder what persuaded ABC to pony up more cash for such niceties for yet another recycled bachelor season? Perhaps they were guaranteed good return on their investment in the form of cheeseball Jason proposing marriage to the love of his life. Well, the love of his life this fall at least. He had another one just this past summer, but who's counting.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 11-23-2008 at 06:34 PM.

[QUOTE=MsFroggy;3239755;]That's quite of an upgrade there from those cheapo buy-one-get-two-free FD locations in the Caribbean. I wonder what persuaded ABC to pony up more cash for such niceties for yet another recycled bachelor season? Perhaps they were guaranteed good return on their investment in the form of cheeseball Jason proposing marriage to the love of his life. Well, the love of his life this fall at least. He had another one just this past summer, but who's counting.[/QUOTE]

Now MsFroggy, do not rain on our parade. Most of us are true romantics at heart and want to "believe", you know like in Santa Claus. Please let us play with our dolls a while before you tear up our playhouse.

I wondered too why ABC would put themselves out there for FD's in NZ. Whatever the reason, I'm glad because the FD scenes were looking like more of the same.

[QUOTE=n4692u;3239933;]
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3239755;
    That's quite of an upgrade there from those cheapo buy-one-get-two-free FD locations in the Caribbean. I wonder what persuaded ABC to pony up more cash for such niceties for yet another recycled bachelor season? Perhaps they were guaranteed good return on their investment in the form of cheeseball Jason proposing marriage to the love of his life. Well, the love of his life this fall at least. He had another one just this past summer, but who's counting.[/QUOTE]

Now MsFroggy, do not rain on our parade. Most of us are true romantics at heart and want to "believe", you know like in Santa Claus. Please let us play with our dolls a while before you tear up our playhouse.

I wondered too why ABC would put themselves out there for FD's in NZ. Whatever the reason, I'm glad because the FD scenes were looking like more of the same.
    There is very little expense for ABC (when ratings are good). Resorts provide everything for promotional consideration.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Did anyone capture the pics from last night that were aired during the AMA's???? Maybe we could get to snooping!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3240099;
    Did anyone capture the pics from last night that were aired during the AMA's???? Maybe we could get to snooping!!!
    I heard it was nothing new, the same commercial. Is that not true?
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.