Page 4 of 1437 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

I remember!!!! Phoebe Cates!...the girl in the back looks like Phoebe Cates! (I know it is not her...just saying she LOOKS like) I think she is a cutie!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow, great info on filming in NZ tawneej and jlccaz!

What a fantastic place for Jason to enjoy How exciting!

In B10 I think the producers wanted to fly Andy's family out to Hawaii for the meet the family date and supposedly he insisted on going back to Pennsylvania because his grandparents could not make that long of a trip. I could see the producers flying out Jason's family to NZ/Australia for the Meet the Family date.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3237881;
    I remember!!!! Phoebe Cates!...the girl in the back looks like Phoebe Cates! (I know it is not her...just saying she LOOKS like) I think she is a cutie!
    a little.. phoebe's face was rounder

Hmmmm makes you wonder where the rose ceremony "grand prize" winner will be going this time....

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3237826;
    A very good FORTER friend of mine had heard loud rumblings last week that they were off to NZ. HMMM. That photo makes me wonder, especially since it was dated 11-20-08(remember with time change they are a day ahead and like 7-8 hrs, so that would have been taken yesterday for us USA'ers)
    This is why I never know what to really believe until the proof is there.
    Maybe they left Seattle on 11-11-08, headed for the FD in NZ and are ending the filming there to resume a la Charlie. And then again??
    Since this news is now out there I am going to give credit to JLCCAZ who actually scooped this out and told me this over a week ago.
    YOU GO GIRL.
    Bear in mind that the pic was PUBLISHED on 11/20 - doesn't mean it was TAKEN on 11/20 tho - could have been taken a week ago - or any time in between
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Terrific find, tawneej! And thank you for the confirmation, jlccaz!

NOT the Caribbean which had become like our backyard, but a fresh place with different scenery. I love travelogues of NZ and TAR was just there - so I'm looking forward to more with The Bachelor.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3237924;
    Bear in mind that the pic was PUBLISHED on 11/20 - doesn't mean it was TAKEN on 11/20 tho - could have been taken a week ago - or any time in between
    Perfectly rational statement to make, and goodness knows, I am wrong as often as right (truly), BUT for today anyway, I completely discount the hypothesis/ leaks that the show has "wrapped" with The Bach postponing a decision about F1. Rather, I think it is business as usual for eps 7 and 8, albeit in a very exotic and fun new series of locations. The Lellis schedule stands in short. They will be home for Turkey on or about Nov 26.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3237957;
    Perfectly rational statement to make, and goodness knows, I am wrong as often as right (truly), BUT for today anyway, I completely discount the hypothesis/ leaks that the show has "wrapped" with The Bach postponing a decision about F1. Rather, I think it is business as usual for eps 7 and 8, albeit in a very exotic and fun new series of locations. The Lellis schedule stands in short. They will be home for Turkey on or about Nov 26.

I agree jlccaz. Add to that in the article that tawneej posted in the spoilers thread also states:

American TV heart-throb Jason Mesnick is snapped in Queenstown Gardens this week filming scenes for a new series of the worldwide reality hit The Bachelor.
    The article goes on to mention:

During secret filming sessions in Queenstown, itís believed Mesnick has been shooting scenes with the final three girls left in the show, which attracts up to 10 million viewers in the United States alone.
    Which, if accurate, would put Fantasy Dates about on schedule with the Lellis timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3236232;
    The place for the meet and greet is the same Villa De La Vina from Bachelor 12 and Bachelorette 4. The even are using the same furniture!

Thank Kasha for the comparison!! That is hilarious that they are recycling!

Has anyone heard any news from a credible source that Jason's season might end like Charlie's? Personally, I think that would be better for all involved. Jason could date the F2 girls until March while the show is airing and really get to know them like Charlie did. After all, he does have Ty to think of in making his final decision. Hey, we wouldn't know it was going to end this way anyway until the end of the FD episode and they would show scenes for the finale, which could be shown "LIVE" like Charlie's.

During Charlie's season, during the LIVE FRC, they showed the "meet the family" scenes, showed CH & Charlie telling the girls they are going to date for the next two months (while show is actually airing) because Charlie was not ready to make a decision. They also showed Charlie with each girl in Mexico and in LA on secret dates and also talking on the phone to each other. At the "live" FRC, Charlie didn't want to tell the F2 in front of her family and the audience that he wasn't in love with her, so he told her in her dressing room. Krisily was a real class act at being rejected. The FRC was sooooo sweet with the live audience, her family and everything. Charlie cried. Byron and Mary were there too. I just loved that season.

I went into detail for those who have never seen Charlie's season.