Page 3 of 1437 FirstFirst 12345678910111213531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

FORT Regular

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

You're absolutely right about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3236519;
    Totally cuter than JS, however. I'm looking forward to names to match the faces if that is possible.
    Yes me too! I love to put some names with faces! Anyone?

This blonde is thought to be Natalie.

She is also seen here: the blonde in the short blue dress with her back to us on the left.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Any other info on Natalie?
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

FORT Newbie

The dark haired girl in the back right corner of the close up of 5 girls has that sparkle that Jason loves.

I think I read somewhere, that someone pointed out their friend in the gold dress, in the pictures that Kaha posted, but I cannot remember her (the gold dress girl) name. For some reason I think it started with an A or an E .... great sleuther that I am
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3237563;
    I think I read somewhere, that someone pointed out their friend in the gold dress, in the pictures that Kaha posted, but I cannot remember her (the gold dress girl) name. For some reason I think it started with an A or an E .... great sleuther that I am
    Think she is Erika.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Queenstown Gardens
    Queenstown, Otago
    New Zealand
    published Nov. 20, filming "this week" reportedly with F3

A very good FORTER friend of mine had heard loud rumblings last week that they were off to NZ. HMMM. That photo makes me wonder, especially since it was dated 11-20-08(remember with time change they are a day ahead and like 7-8 hrs, so that would have been taken yesterday for us USA'ers)
    This is why I never know what to really believe until the proof is there.
    Maybe they left Seattle on 11-11-08, headed for the FD in NZ and are ending the filming there to resume a la Charlie. And then again??
    Since this news is now out there I am going to give credit to JLCCAZ who actually scooped this out and told me this over a week ago.
    YOU GO GIRL.

Hooray! All the pieces fit together now! Dates will likely include: Bungee jumping off Kawarau Bridge! Luge rides! Kayaking! Lots of adventure ahead for Jason and the girls. And what a spectacular location!

I think they are filming FD and LCD down under (where summer vacation starts in a month or so), in both New Zealand (Auckland and Queenstown) and Australia (not sure where).

Speaking for myself, I am glad that it's business as usual for Eps 7-8, and not some weird "take a break from filming" thang.

They will all be home from NZ by Nov 26. The missing piece is how they cover the "meet the family" part. Maybe they did that in Seattle with 3 girls??? Or maybe family get a trip???

At any rate, I just love scoop, I really do. Tawneej, you are MY person of the week for dropping that critical missing piece into the jigsaw puzzle! ( :
    Last edited by jlccaz; 11-20-2008 at 09:33 AM.