Page 15 of 1437 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425651155151015 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3243702;
    She is very pretty, I agree...but another cheerleader?? I'll reserve any more comments until I see this show in action.
    melissa is no longer a cheerleader. she was one for 2 years and now has a job that has nothing to do with cheerleading.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by surviorwannabe;3245609;
    melissa is no longer a cheerleader. she was one for 2 years and now has a job that has nothing to do with cheerleading.
    How much anyone want to bet that her "career" as listed and seen on the show will be cheerleader, and not whatever it is that she does now?

Any takers?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3245652;
    How much anyone want to bet that her "career" as listed and seen on the show will be cheerleader, and not whatever it is that she does now?

Any takers?
    Cheerleader sounds more alluring than wine distributor just as pro basketball player was more catchy for Graham than part-bar owner and sometimes model. The all time winner, in my opinion though, is the girl whose job was labeled as "hot dog vendor". I figure that the contestants most likely have to list somewhere on their application every job they have ever held, and she listed that one as a summer job in the park she had when she was maybe 16.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3245676;
    Cheerleader sounds more alluring than wine distributor just as pro basketball player was more catchy for Graham than part-bar owner and sometimes model. The all time winner, in my opinion though, is the girl whose job was labeled as "hot dog vendor". I figure that the contestants most likely have to list somewhere on their application every job they have ever held, and she listed that one as a summer job in the park she had when she was maybe 16.
    Could this show get any more fake?

While they often spruce up the job descriptions, in the case of the hot dog vendor, I remember reading that she owned and operated her own hot dog stand, possibly on the boardwalk (she lived in Venice, CA), so it was her current job, so to speak. She could have been labeled "Entrepreneur" if they wanted to get less literal on her job description. (And, of course, her real description is probably wanna-be actress).

Like when they say someone's in "marketing," which is often a euphemism for sales or telemarketing.
    Last edited by snooky; 12-04-2008 at 08:13 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by snooky;3245710;
    While they often spruce up the job descriptions, in the case of the hot dog vendor, I remember reading that she owned and operated her own hot dog stand, possibly on the boardwalk (she lived in Venice, CA), so it was her current job, so to speak. She could have been labeled "Entrepreneur" if they wanted to get less literal on her job description. (And, of course, her real description is probably wanna-be actress).

Like when they say someone's in "marketing," which is often a euphemism for sales or telemarketing.

Well! You could blow me over on that one, but I easily concede. The pairing of hotdogs with entertainment is big business! I suspect that the hotdog stands at sports events rake in the dough.
    Props to her for honest work and for operating her own business.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

AAwwww - I really like her - she was cool
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3245861;
    AAwwww - I really like her - she was cool
    Who are we talking about? My memory is on the fritz.
    Last edited by shoepie; 12-04-2008 at 09:41 PM.

This is Erin S - the hot dog vender - she was so funny - loved her

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Thanks. She looks familiar but I don't remember her personality.