Page 13 of 1437 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

I agree that this show can really bring the worst out in some folks ROFL - and under ordinary circumstances that may not happen - or be caught on tape either. I can imagine that for many - it is very difficult to take the time - unpaid - out ones life to do something like this - understanding bosses are awesome tho That said - I don't think it is much different for the guys either - well - maybe this last one - but in general - the same would apply.

Once one is put into this crazy mix - and set-ups occur - then it tends to become a free-for-all - for some - but not for all - some manage it quite well. But - I have to say that we - john Q public - have seen the set-ups - that certainly are the least convincing - to last.

I know - this is nuts to say - but - I think Andy and Tessa could have had a chance - except for Andy's need for the public eye - and Tessa being sooo much the opposite - se la vie...........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

One way to put it - as Forrest Gump would say....... ''Life is like a box of chocolates - ya never know what you are gonna get''

Those words apply really well to the bachelor suspects ROFL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3243485;
    Welcome enterpriselady! Is Melissa the brunette in the strapless black dress who Jason appears to be looking at during the raised glass toast? They seem to be making eye contact.
    Thanks for the welcome! I have been lurking here for awhile and am simply awed by what everyone comes up with. This is as much or more fun than watching the show! And yes I believe that is Melissa.

I cannot fathom that anyone who wants a private life and doesn't want to be in the public eye would go on any "reality" TV show, especially this one. Thus, it seems like a no-brainer to me that everyone who does such wants publicity (and $$$, of course).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3244536;
    I cannot fathom that anyone who wants a private life and doesn't want to be in the public eye would go on any "reality" TV show, especially this one. Thus, it seems like a no-brainer to me that everyone who does such wants publicity (and $$$, of course).
    During Andrew's (B3) season, I read an article on reality tv shows, and the writer had by that time specifically interviewed a good many contestants. This writer said that most of them entered the contest realizing that the odds were against them winning the final "prize". Most of them entered the contest for the adventure.
    At the time, Jen Sheft (Andrew's F1) commented in an interview that she had applied for the adventure, and we later specifically heard Tessa's stepfather in the kitchen telling Andy that Tessa ( Andy's F1) had taken part for the adventure.

I think back specifically to Tanya (Byron's F2) who faded completely back into the woodwork after the FRC. She immediately went back to teaching children with special needs, and as far as I know she only gave one interview, and that interview appeared to have been given reluctantly.

I am inclined to believe that the common denominator is an adventurous spirit rather than a desire for publicity. I do believe that they all have to have that spirit of adventure regardless of natural temperament, outward behavior, and occupation. That would account for the differences between the quiet ones like Tessa and Tanya ( Social worker/Special Ed. teacher) and the drunks who fall off the chair and offer their panties.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 12-03-2008 at 10:37 AM.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3244581;
    During Andrew's (B3) season, I read an article on reality tv shows, and the writer had by that time specifically interviewed a good many contestants. This writer said that most of them entered the contest realizing that the odds were against them winning the final "prize". Most of them entered the contest for the adventure.
    At the time, Jen Sheft (Andrew's F1) commented in an interview that she had applied for the adventure, and we heard Tessa's stepfather in the kitchen telling Andy that Tessa ( Andy's F1) had taken part for the adventure.

I think back specifically to Tanya (Byron's F2) who faded completely back into the woodwork after the FRC. She immediately went back to teaching children with special needs, and as far as I know she only gave one interview, and that interview appeared to have been given reluctantly.

I am inclined to believe that the common denominator is an adventurous spirit rather than a desire for publicity. I do believe that they all have to have that spirit of adventure regardless of natural temperament, outward behavior, and occupation. That would account for the differences between the quiet ones like Tessa and Tanya ( Social worker/Special Ed. teacher) and the drunks who fall off the chair and offer their panties.
    BLOOMERS - excellent post and you have hit the nail on the head - thank you. I can speak from experience on this one and agree that ADVENTURE is one of the biggest lures - doing something sooo different and full of so many possibilities - and the fun of doing it - not for the publicity or the possibility of fame. It was a once in a life-time experience that I refer to - that will never be forgotten and resulted in a fantastic life and future. The exposure faded quickly - as it was not wanted after the fact - and life is wonderful these days. Many of the contestants of this show - and shows like it - most actually - have faded back into anonymity - back to real life
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3244581;
    At the time, Jen Sheft (Andrew's F1) commented in an interview that she had applied for the adventure, and we later specifically heard Tessa's stepfather in the kitchen telling Andy that Tessa ( Andy's F1) had taken part for the adventure.

Hey! I resemble that remark. I told you all I hadn't had a thing to eat all day and that those panties were brand spanking(did I say spanking?) new!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

CapeGal--were YOU a bachelorette?? Hmmm......

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3244665;
    HAHAHAHAHAHA - not quite ROFL - but another reality show observer you might say LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3244665;
    HA! Those were my thoughts exactly!!LOL