Page 12 of 1437 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

FORT Fogey

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

I also read somewhere that Melissa is partly Greek. I think it was in her DCC bio.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3243702;
    She is very pretty, I agree...but another cheerleader?? I'll reserve any more comments until I see this show in action.
    Oh please! Don't hold back!

Ka-la...to watch other Melissa videos, go to CMT website, Click on Shows, Click on Shows Main, click on Dallas Cowboys, Making the Team, Click on related links then DCC Making the Team Seasons 1 and 2.
    I'm the pink flamingo on the green lawn of life who refuses to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person...

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3243726;
    NO NO NO i<3reality!!!!! yuckity yickity bleckity!!! - Melissa has a look all her own - please please - don't compare her
    LOL, this was my reaction as well. Not that Deanna wasn't pretty, she was, but I am hoping that they both have VERY different personalities.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

I just can't see HOW this show can ever make it choosing the bimbos as it has the past several seasons.....when these people go on this show for other motives and dreams..EVERYTHING but to find someone to date. This show is nothing but a farce, anymore.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Ms. Pappas personality decreases any other attributes she may have and I didn't find very many IMO. Horrible shape, pouchy stomach, big butt just to name a few. No other contestant for this show should be compared to Ms. Pappas, and hopefully she will fade into the sunset FAST.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by palmasola;3243900;
    Ka-la...to watch other Melissa videos, go to CMT website, Click on Shows, Click on Shows Main, click on Dallas Cowboys, Making the Team, Click on related links then DCC Making the Team Seasons 1 and 2.
    I swear I've been to that page 100 times but never noticed the video links before. Thanks!
    Last edited by ky-la; 12-02-2008 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3244091;
    Ms. Pappas personality decreases any other attributes she may have and I didn't find very many IMO. Horrible shape, pouchy stomach, big butt just to name a few. No other contestant for this show should be compared to Ms. Pappas, and hopefully she will fade into the sunset FAST.
    OUCH...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3244089;
    I just can't see HOW this show can ever make it choosing the bimbos as it has the past several seasons.....when these people go on this show for other motives and dreams..EVERYTHING but to find someone to date. This show is nothing but a farce, anymore.
    BIMBO's?!? - there have been some really awesome gals in them mix over the past few seasons - as well as some real dorks - but I would not classify them ALL as such - no-way - not all are there for fame - but yuppers SOME sure are - can't lump them all into one bunch by any means.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I wasn't implying that ALL of these women are bimbos...but there sure are a lot of them in the mix every season. Just too bad there has to be so many, instead of normal ordinary people wanting to do this show for the sake of finding someone to date. No wonder this show is unsuccessful in matching couples, or anything lasting.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi