Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

FORT Regular

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3259385;
    She is talking to a GAL in that SC - wearing a white bikini and has dark hair

I see dark color (black/navy) swim trunks and male legs on the left side of this SC. I think this is Jason on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3259390;
    Take another look - at a larger SC - and you see it is a GAL - with clean and shapely legs
    UNCLE! In taking another look at Dreamer's larger cap (where I pulled my cap) I still see thick thighs, but not hairy. What threw me more than what I thought was hair, was the length of the swimsuit leg. I'm used to seeing the women in bikinis, not spandex racing short type of swim wear - unless that person was not swimming, but only dawdling on the edge of the hot tub. Are we having fun, yet?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3259394;
    UNCLE! In taking another look at Dreamer's larger cap (where I pulled my cap) I still see thick thighs, but not hairy. What threw me more than what I thought was hair, was the length of the swimsuit leg. I'm used to seeing the women in bikinis, not spandex racing short type of swim wear - unless that person was not swimming, but only dawdling on the edge of the hot tub. Are we having fun, yet?
    I don't think she has spandex on...I think that is a shadow. I see white bikini bottoms.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3259381;
    I agree. I am 23 and applied to be on the show, because of Jason and Ty. I'm just one of those who's never been the party girl. I am at that point in my life where my friends are settling down and I am at that point too. I wouldn't think twice about marrying someone who has a child and is some years older than me if we just clicked and the time was right. Age doesn't matter, to a point, if that person is mature and truly ready to settle down. Some 24 years olds are more mature than some 30 year olds I know.
    Oh, that would have been too cool! But you know you never would have made it past the first night. Nobody from around here ever gets a rose!

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3259395;
    I don't think she has spandex on...I think that is a shadow. I see white bikini bottoms.
    Well, hopefully, this is one cap that won't end up on the cutting room floor, just so we can put it to rest during the second episode.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3259380;
    As I said - pure speculation. That may prove to be true, though in looking at body types and hair, I place her as umbrella girl in Seattle (F6) which would be pre-Halloween and the remote possibility that she is the jumper.

Back at the mansion here is her "alone" cap sitting on the edge of the hot tub. Notice the male legs seen to the left of the photo. Could this be alone time with Jason during the 15 pool party at the mansion?

I know, I was responding to your thinking that she could be F3 as you had in your post.

OK - does THIS help ?!?!?!? - the dark line is a shade line - she is sitting in the shade!!

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Whoa Capegal, great minds think alike! We posted at the same time.

By the way, is that the same white bikini top as the other screencap w/the white bikini top on who we think is Shannon?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3259403;
    OK - does THIS help ?!?!?!? - the dark line is a shade line - she is sitting in the shade!!

Yes.... that helps!!! Thanks!!

Here is the other sc:
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.