Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Thanks for answering for me. I see more of Sharon in the bungee girl than Lauren though. Definately see Sharon as the umbrella girl.

Also, concerning the 24 year old comments that have been said. Not all 24 year olds are interested in going out and having fun instead of having a family. I think that it depends on the individual person. That's like saying that 30 year olds want a family, not always true. I say wait and see how the ladies behave and what their personalities are before deciding that one is "to young" for Jason. After all, with the track record that this show has it isn't a guarentee that they will actually end up married or even together long term.

FORT Fogey

Attachment 25264

Attachment 25265

Attachment 25266

Attachment 25267

Attachment 25268I compared some scs with the woman in purple and this is what I noticed. The first group of 4 girls have the same complextion with the mystery woman.
    Purple dress.jpg

Jillian greet.jpg

Megan.jpg

Melissa.jpg

Raquel greet.jpg
    1. The second group of 4 women have similar structures as the mystery woman in purple. Jillian, Megan, Melissa, Raquel. You do not have to have a big or fuller behind to have a backside as the mystery woman in purple. It usually depends on the curve of your back. You will notice that the back is very much curved which pushes out the bottom. There is nothing wrong in that.. For some races it kind of comes naturally but usually for caucasians, it is typical in dances, models etc. .

2. Jillian usually keeps her hair to the right side of her face. Maybe leaving nothing at the back??

3. Jillian from the meet and greet seems to favour that particular type (design) of dress. Megan's design from the meet and greet also looks like that

Could this mystery woman be Jillian?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3259355;
    No...she's a possibility I guess. Skin tone would fit..
    The skin tone would fit, but what about the body. We only see Jillian in that gold dress. It has the fitted waist, and it is hard to see her booty. Her arms don't look very big though, and I am wondering if she is more overall petite than the lady in purple.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Pure Speculation: IF, as early sleuthing has suggested, Melissa is F1 and Jillian makes it to F2, then you have to consider Jillian's backside when contemplating purple dress girl. I do think that this is the F2 walk to the limo.

My final three thus far are:

F3-Sharon
    F2-Jillian
    F1-Melissa

That is - IF early sleuthing is correct.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

i agree, i think f1-3 are melissa, jillian and sharon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3259363;
    The skin tone would fit, but what about the body. We only see Jillian in that gold dress. It has the fitted waist, and it is hard to see her booty. Her arms don't look very big though, and I am wondering if she is more overall petite than the lady in purple.
    Read what I wrote in 102. The booty will fit.

. The second group of 4 women have similar structures as the mystery woman in purple. Jillian, Megan, Melissa, Raquel. You do not have to have a big or fuller behind to have a backside as the mystery woman in purple. It usually depends on the curve of your back. You will notice that the back is very much curved which pushes out the bottom. There is nothing wrong in that.. For some races it kind of comes naturally but usually for caucasians, it is typical in dances, models etc. .

2. Jillian usually keeps her hair to the right side of her face. Maybe leaving nothing at the back??

3. Jillian from the meet and greet seems to favour that particular type (design) of dress. Megan's design from the meet and greet also looks like that

Could this mystery woman be Jillian?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3259365;
    Pure Speculation: IF, as early sleuthing has suggested, Melissa is F1 and Jillian makes it to F2, then you have to consider Jillian's backside when contemplating purple dress girl. I do think that this is the F2 walk to the limo.

My final three thus far are:

F3-Sharon
    F2-Jillian
    F1-Melissa

That is - IF early sleuthing is correct.
    I'm not sure where I heard this before but I remember somewhere that Sharon was seen home for halloween. So she can't be in the final 3.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3259371;
    I'm not sure where I heard this before but I remember somewhere that Sharon was seen home for halloween. So she can't be in the final 3.
    Yes, I saw the same. Sharon won't be around for F3.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Forgot to add. The mystery woman in purple is without underwear or in tongs. The effect of the above is to show your booty through a thin/soft material clothing

Jillian looks a little too short to be purple dress girl.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer