Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3299690;
    I looked up the temp for Carlsbad on Nov 1.... and I'm not great at conversion to fahrenheit but it was 17-27 Celsius and I'm getting 64-80 F.... isn't that a little warm for jackets?

If the weather was around 64F, I would definitely say it would be cool enough to wear those jackets. Especially if it's in the morning and riding horseback. Not to mention if it's a damp 64.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3299690;
    I looked up the temp for Carlsbad on Nov 1.... and I'm not great at conversion to fahrenheit but it was 17-27 Celsius and I'm getting 64-80 F.... isn't that a little warm for jackets?

I live in LA and our winter mornings can be chilly even if it gets into the 60s or 70s later in the day. Parts of Carlsbad are ocean close so it will be even cooler there in the am. Maybe this is an early morning ride?

Quote Originally Posted by KatydidC;3298324;
    Who on earth is Jason looking at in the first few caps and why? He looks to be listening to someone to his left before he turns his attention fully to Melissa.
    I believe that because he is not completely down on his knees, and he is trying to watch her face it just looks like he is looking to his left. Notice that his shoulders are sloped. He is trying to keep his eyes on hers and at the angle he is at while starting to kneel it just looks like he is looking to the side.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3298536;
    REALITY thanks - but that is not the SC's that I am talking about - the top one is - but not the rest - but thanky
    It has been mentioned that in the first photo of PDG it is of the F2 being walked back UP the path to the limo. The photos in post #9800 show that the path is uphill towards the house, so this would fit...

My concern is in the photos in post #9798 the aerial shots of the F1 twirling. The path slopes downhill.

I don't get it? Are we missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by LAVin999;3299736;
    It has been mentioned that in the first photo of PDG it is of the F2 being walked back UP the path to the limo. The photos in post #9800 show that the path is uphill towards the house, so this would fit...

My concern is in the photos in post #9798 the aerial shots of the F1 twirling. The path slopes downhill.

I don't get it? Are we missing something?

That doesn't look to me like they're going uphill. To me it looks like they're walking downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV Fan;3298713;
    Someone posted this on Joker's but I thought I'd bring it over because this makes the most sense!

"Short Version:

1) Mel is the chosen one.
    2) The GH group date reveals that the reason things aren’t what they seem this season is because the F1 was never in question, just the outcome!

Long Version:

First, Melissa is the chosen one. But examining pinky rings and moles wont tell you the whole story this year. Even the casual viewer can see Mel is the one. Hence all the grief from the talk shows about Melissa. The show has given that away early because that is not the twist this year. CH says J comes out smelling like a rose and breaking the cheerleader’s heart won’t do that for you. Nor would leaving one of two women you “truly loved” rejected. Keep these two things in mind!

Need more proof it’s Mel, other than what your own eyes tell you? In his VO of Mel on their very first 1:1 date J says that Mel is the kind of girl he is usually attracted to, (he had “an inkling from the beginning”), and that when she walks in a room, “every body is looking at her.” In subsequent media interviews, he has said his perfect woman would be the kind that can walk in a room and get everyone’s attention. This is not a super coincidence.
    But for Ty’s sake, he has to make sure there is a real connection and that she is ready to settle down. Hence, the rest of the season. (In the previews for next week after the second 1:1 with Mel at the houseboat and perhaps meeting or “seeing” Ty, he says at the RC that most of his questions have now been answered.) Bring on the love story.

But now, the shocker. Things are not what they seem on B13! ABC finally got a clue; the jaw dropper this year is not who (that’s obvious), but how. There is no contest this year, only a journey, a love story. (Mel: “I’m not here to win a contest, I’m here to fall in love.” If only she knew! She has already won. Ah, but will they fall in love?) Was it planned this way in advance or did it just happen? We may never know. Perhaps RS will tell us!
    Either way, TPTB are letting us in on the secret during the GH group date. Each player in the GH “cast” has been given a script. They each play the exact same character they play on the B13! Some know it, some don’t. Either way, the show is letting us know that it’s all staged. Now this is true to varying degrees every season, but it is particularly true this year.

On GH, Lauren is the “wife” character, feeling she is entitled to J’s attentions, giving him grief and bad-mouthing the other girls. The same on B13.

Shannon is the “crazed stalker” wielding a knife on GH and stalking J on B13.

Naomi is the “other woman” who actually does have a connection with J but unfortunately for her, he is already “married.”

Megan is the foul-mouthed “bad girl” who the other girls know is wrong for J.

Jillian is the one who gets the “proposal” on GH. On B13 she gets the first date rose and a group date rose right off the bat, as well as the easy to talk to edit. The casual viewer thus thinks she might be the chosen one because Mel is “just too obvious.” On GH she gets the ring, but notice that she is the only character in disguise (the blond wig!). She is not who she pretends to be, she is a mole. (When she is with the girls, she calls J one thing, but when alone with him, something else.) TPTB have just given away the first shocker.

Mel is the “lady in distress” which Dr. J diagnoses with at heart problem on GH. On B13 she also has a heart problem because she has fallen for J, wants the ring, practices her married name, wants to end up with J and professes that she has always been unlucky in love, and is scared she might be out there alone.

J plays two roles in our little drama. First the “icky kissing bandit” both on GH and B13. Second, Dr. J to the rescue of the cheerleader. Which is the real J? Near the end of the GH group date, the Dr. shines through when he comforts the heart sick Mel and tells her, “…all I can say right now “ (i.e., I can’t tell you yet what is really going on), “is don’t be scared,” (Because, when I kiss the other girls I’m just acting, but with you, it’s real!) BTW, that was edited out on the broadcast because it literally, as opposed to figuratively, gives the shocker away!

J knew it was Mel from the beginning and that is why, although he hadn’t planned to, he gave Jillian (spy) the first rose, to let her know Mel might be the one and to divert attention from Mel. Jill is (F3). Then he takes out Mel and is blown away and gives her a rose (F1). He is now convinced so the next rose is for Molly (second spy!). The too early “all night date” was to place Molly as the “wild card” or “dark horse” (F2). The final 3 are now already decided.

If this is too hard to wrap your mind around, ask yourself which is harder to believe: First, that a guy would meet 25 women and immediately zero in and eventually fall in love with one he is naturally attracted to from the start. Or Second, that a guy would get all the way through this contrived process and finally, on the last day, have to choose between one of two “true loves?” Please, I’ll go with the first. Also, it’s been reported by the show’s creator that after it became clear who J had chosen, even the jaded, seasoned crew was rooting for them to fall in love. That does not sound like a last minute decision. It sounds like TPTB realized they had something special here and decided to share it with us. The “two true loves” is either Bachelor speak (BS) or there is some other explanation.

In the end, J comes out smelling like a rose because no one really gets hurt. Everyone is in on it except Mel. We cry buckets of tears as he reveals the truth and tells her that it was love at first sight, that it was her all along. He let TPTB know and they let him break all the rules. How many of the girls were in on it? Only the two spies? Several of the major players? Were some recruited later after it became obvious? (I can’t help but see that Shannon is a good actress. Could anyone really be that over the top?) Perhaps RS knows.

At any rate, now we, like the production crew, get to watch a real love story unfold!"
    GREAT post! Also wasn't it posted somewhere that Jay met Mel BEFORE the show? If that is true, then Mel was not a complete stranger to him! There goes the 'love at first sight' possibility, maybe it was 'second or third sight'.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;3299625;
    Any chance that the guy is not Jason - maybe an instructor in the rock climbing screencap ?
    A kiss and a slap on the butt - all in a day's work or an added perk for that instructor?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3299773;
    GREAT post! Also wasn't it posted somewhere that Jay met Mel BEFORE the show? If that is true, then Mel was not a complete stranger to him! There goes the 'love at first sight' possibility, maybe it was 'second or third sight'.

If it's true that Jay did meet Mel before the show, then did all the other Bachelorettes know this? Or are they all kept in the dark?
    Is there ever any equal footing among contestants' true chances of getting to the F4?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3299773;
    That was just speculation someone came up with, that others have taken and run with. It's the way of the internet, someone posts an idea and before you know it is everywhere as fact.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3299779;
    If it's true that Jay did meet Mel before the show, then did all the other Bachelorettes know this? Or are they all kept in the dark?
    Is there ever any equal footing among contestants' true chances of getting to the F4?
    No ones seems to know for sure if they met before. We were just hypothesizing.