Page 10 of 1437 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920601105101010 ... LastLast

Thread: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Re: Screencaps B13 ****spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3242875;
    I believe Tessa's mom lived in York, PA, about 20 miles from Andy's parents.
    thank you! thank you! I was drawing a blank!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Is Melissa the brunette standing next to Miss Illinois at the top of the photo or the one who is half hidden behind the girl in the purple dress - farther left?

If she is standing next to Miss Illinois, then this is the one with the side sweep of hair along with dangle earrings who may be in the laughing cap.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-30-2008 at 09:55 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3242968;
    Is Melissa the brunette standing next to Miss Illinois at the top of the photo or the one who is half hidden behind the girl in the purple dress - farther left?

If she is standing next to Miss Illinois, then this is the one with the side sweep of hair along with dangle earrings who may be in the laughing cap.
    1) Melissa is thought to be standing next to the left Nicole Kaapke(from Illinois)in the back. However she is partially hidden, by Sharon Staebell(standing in the front).

2) Some people think Melissa is the woman in the laughing scs. Others think it is another woman who is obscured but sitting on the left side of the couch. This woman has upswept hair and could be a match.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

I think they're now saying that the brunette girl in the middle of the blonds, laughing (facing the girl in the short, light blue dress) in this pic is Melissa. Which makes more sense.

She's also in this pic, in between the blonds on the left.

I'm in awe--where do you guys get this information? I could hunt if I had any idea where to look

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3243260;
    I'm in awe--where do you guys get this information? I could hunt if I had any idea where to look
    google, myspace, facebook

This won't let me repost the pics but I hope you can tell which pic I mean...............

Third picture down - the first one of all the girls.....the third girl from left, first brunette - thats Melissa Rycroft!

Welcome enterpriselady! Is Melissa the brunette in the strapless black dress who Jason appears to be looking at during the raised glass toast? They seem to be making eye contact.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think that is the new consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3243487;
    I think that is the new consensus.
    She is very pretty then if that is her!