Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 221

Thread: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

  1. #1
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Casualfan requested this be given it's own thread, which can be added to or changed as more information becomes available. As soon as we get a program start date we can give episode dates. I will be adding this today as tenative program dates based on sweeps being in February, which also will be able to be changed.

    Wednesday 10/15 Meet and Greet- RC cut 25/15 Episode 1

    Thursday, 10/16/08: Mansion move in /group date
    Friday, 10/17/08: Group Date
    Saturday,10/18/08: Group Date

    Sunday, 10/19/08: RC Cut 15/12 Episode 2
    Monday, 10/20/08: Group Date
    Tuesday, 10/21/08: 1on1 Date
    Wednesday, 10/22/2008 Group date


    Thursday, 10/23/08: RC Cut 12/9 Episode 3

    Friday, 10/24/08: Group Date
    Saturday, 10/25/08: 1 on 1
    Sunday, 10/26/08: Group date

    Monday, 10/27/08: RC 9/6 Episode 4

    Tuesday, 10/28/08: Group Date
    Wednesday, 10/29/08: Travel day
    Thursday, 10/30/08: 1 on 1 date
    Friday, 10/31/08: Small group date

    Saturday, 11/01/08: RC Cut 6/4 Episode 5

    Sunday, 11/02/08: Travel to hometown dates

    Monday, 11/3-4 HTD 1
    Wednesday, 11/5-6 HTD 2
    Friday, 11/7-8 HTD 3
    Saturday, 11/08/08: HTD 4

    Sunday, 11/09/08: RC 4/3 Episode 6

    Monday, 11/10/08: Travel for Fantasy Dates

    Tuesday, 11/11/08: Fantasy 1
    Wednesday, 11/12/08: Fantasy 2
    Thursday, 11/13/08: Fantasy 3
    Friday, 11/14/08: Day Off

    Saturday, 11/15/08: RC 3/2 Episode 7

    Sunday, 11/16/08: Travel to Seattle

    Monday, 11/17/08: Meet Jasons Family 1
    Tuesday, 11/18/08: Meet Jasons' Family 2

    Wednesday, 11/19/08 Travel for LCD

    Thursday, 11/20/08: LCD 1
    Friday, 11/21/08: LCD 2

    Saturday/ Sunday 11/22-23/08: FRC Final Episode

    Everyone back home for Thanksgiving!

    An additional episode will be filmed after all of these for the WTA and shown between EPI 7/8

    Dates for airing are not known yet since start date has not yet been put out. We can assign those dates to episodes as soon as we know start date.
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

  2. #2
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    OK - Lellis - a couple of things here - if they adhere to the same/reg schedule - you have only allowed for only '3' 1n1 dates on that whole schedule - that definitely is not enough - also - no 2n1 date - no days off between FD's and 2 days for each hometown date - not so sure that that is all necessary - some don't take 2 days.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #3
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3225062;
    OK - Lellis - a couple of things here - if they adhere to the same/reg schedule - you have only allowed for only '3' 1n1 dates on that whole schedule - that definitely is not enough - also - no 2n1 date - no days off between FD's and 2 days for each hometown date - not so sure that that is all necessary - some don't take 2 days.
    Like I said, tentative....I don't know it all! Just providing a point of reference that needs to stay clean, for edits only!
    Last edited by Lellis819; 10-29-2008 at 12:50 PM. Reason: added line
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

  4. #4
    FORT Fan surviorwannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Age
    42
    Posts
    372

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    why do you have so few 1 on 1 dates? also for the hometown dates did u do two days to include one day of travel? just trying to get a sense of where you are going from.

    editted... do you think there will be a travel date between the group date and the 1 on 1? (10/29/08)
    Last edited by surviorwannabe; 10-29-2008 at 11:13 PM. Reason: to ask the last question

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by surviorwannabe;3225504;
    why do you have so few 1 on 1 dates? also for the hometown dates did u do two days to include one day of travel? just trying to get a sense of where you are going from.

    editted... do you think there will be a travel date between the group date and the 1 on 1? (10/29/08)
    I asked Lellis to post it just so we could have something to work off. I don't think she said it was for sure -- just a working copy. I was thinking of timing in my head and I think it makes sense to have it written down.

    You may be right, there may be more 1 on 1 dates and less travel dates, but at least this gives us a general idea of what point in the process they are at. Most likely as time goes on we'll get information that helps us pinpoint exact dates and the line up of 1 on 1 vs. group dates.

    I did have one question -- when the initial casting call went out I believe it said all but 4 girls would be gone only 2 weeks. So I wonder if they sped up the process a bit......this is just speculation, on my part.

  6. #6
    FORT Fan surviorwannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Age
    42
    Posts
    372

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3225524;
    I asked Lellis to post it just so we could have something to work off. I don't think she said it was for sure -- just a working copy. I was thinking of timing in my head and I think it makes sense to have it written down.

    You may be right, there may be more 1 on 1 dates and less travel dates, but at least this gives us a general idea of what point in the process they are at. Most likely as time goes on we'll get information that helps us pinpoint exact dates and the line up of 1 on 1 vs. group dates.

    I did have one question -- when the initial casting call went out I believe it said all but 4 girls would be gone only 2 weeks. So I wonder if they sped up the process a bit......this is just speculation, on my part.
    cool.. just wondering.

    if all but 4 girls would be gone 2 weeks that don't give them time to do crap. i am missing a day in my timeline.

  7. #7
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by surviorwannabe;3225527;
    cool.. just wondering.

    if all but 4 girls would be gone 2 weeks that don't give them time to do crap. i am missing a day in my timeline.
    Oh I found the original post. Cupcakes posted this exerpt from a blog on 6/18 in the Bachelor 13 thread.

    Just a heads up about the casting and travel dates. If you are chosen as one
    of the finalists, you would need to be available August 21st-23rd for Casting Finalists Weekend; we will pay for your travel and hotel expenses for the duration of your casting stay. At that time, you will meet with our casting team and producers.

    Please note that filming is scheduled to begin October 13th for up to six
    consecutive weeks. However, if you are not chosen as one of the final four
    bachelorettes, taping may last up to 10 days only.
    Not saying that they stuck to this...but I think in developing the timeline we should keep the 10 day window in mind. If they started filming 10/15, then 10 days would have been 10/28. Still way to short IMO unless they changed up the format and cut more bachelorettes earlier on.

  8. #8
    FORT Regular lurkette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Sunny, Arizona
    Posts
    73

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3225537;
    Oh I found the original post. Cupcakes posted this exerpt from a blog on 6/18 in the Bachelor 13 thread.



    Not saying that they stuck to this...but I think in developing the timeline we should keep the 10 day window in mind. If they started filming 10/15, then 10 days would have been 10/28. Still way to short IMO unless they changed up the format and cut more bachelorettes earlier on.
    I went back and checked Cape's timeline for Bachelorette 4 and there were 16 days before the 6/4 cut.. Cape where are you?
    Last edited by lurkette; 10-30-2008 at 01:43 AM.

  9. #9
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    276

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3225537;
    Oh I found the original post. Cupcakes posted this exerpt from a blog on 6/18 in the Bachelor 13 thread.



    Not saying that they stuck to this...but I think in developing the timeline we should keep the 10 day window in mind. If they started filming 10/15, then 10 days would have been 10/28. Still way to short IMO unless they changed up the format and cut more bachelorettes earlier on.
    ---------
    Do they not film on weekends so we don't count those days?

  10. #10
    FORT Fogey casualfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The land of sand and fog
    Posts
    1,931

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by beader;3225704;
    ---------
    Do they not film on weekends so we don't count those days?
    In the past they have filmed most every day, with the occasional day "off" for travel, etc. I think the 10 day window would be SO short, but thought it was worth bringing up in the timeline discussion.

    For B12 and B4 there were 14 and 16 days between the meet and greet and the 6/4 elimination. I think BlondieGal did a great timeline for B12 and had the first half pretty nailed down before we had many leaks. Here's what she had (obviously filming dates differ). To me the previous Bachelor timelines are more relevant than the previous Bachelorette timelines.

    Jan 24, Thur Meet & Greet, RC No 1: 25/15 cut
    Jan 25, Fri Day of rest
    Jan 26, Sat (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 27, Sun (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 28, Mon RC No 2: 15/12 cut
    Jan 29, Tues (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 30, Wed (Unknown Dates)
    Jan 31, Thur RC No 3: 12/9 cut
    Feb 1, Fri (Unknown Dates)
    Feb 2, Sat (Unknown Dates)
    Feb 3, Sun RC No 4: 9/6 cut
    Feb 4, Mon (Unknown Date)
    Feb 5, Tues (Unknown Date)
    Feb 6, Wed (Unknown Date)
    Feb 7, Thur RC No 5: 6/4 cut

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.