Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

OK SLEUTHERS--are we really talking TONIGHT (Sunday) Jason on a late night date In Seatown??? I'm seriously thinking about heading into Seattle to check things out. My SIL has agreed to go with me, but will not partake in the actual "stalking" as she calls it. I tend to call myself "curious" rather than a "stalker." SO let me know if it is indeed tonight not tomorrow night and I'll put my Babies to bed, bid my husband farewell for the evening and head on in. Hmmm.... what should I wear??? Something cute hoping to actual run into them or something all black so I can be unseen in bushes (think Twilley last season).

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3235380;
    OK SLEUTHERS--are we really talking TONIGHT (Sunday) Jason on a late night date In Seatown??? I'm seriously thinking about heading into Seattle to check things out. My SIL has agreed to go with me, but will not partake in the actual "stalking" as she calls it. I tend to call myself "curious" rather than a "stalker." SO let me know if it is indeed tonight not tomorrow night and I'll put my Babies to bed, bid my husband farewell for the evening and head on in. Hmmm.... what should I wear??? Something cute hoping to actual run into them or something all black so I can be unseen in bushes (think Twilley last season).
    I love your fervor. It's awesome. ( :

FORT Regular

Thanks for loving my fervor--my husband sure isn't. He is not too happy with my wanting to go. GRRRR...... Duh--he'd only have to worry if it was Jeremy that was The Bachelor
    Anyways----anyone "in the know" as to if it's tonight?? Guess what--NO RAIN today at all. It was actual very nice out today.

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3235380;
    i hope you find what we all want to here who is jason final 2 or 3 not sure where they are in htd or lcd, or visiting his family . you said what should you wear he luvs green(as in golf green) he may come and talk to you woohoo

FORT Regular

OK--I really tried to get some scoop. I headed out to Seattle last night where it was said they'd be in hopes of finding Jason and his special girls, but NO DICE!!! No film crews anywhere.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3235777;
    OK--I really tried to get some scoop. I headed out to Seattle last night where it was said they'd be in hopes of finding Jason and his special girls, but NO DICE!!! No film crews anywhere.
    thank you for trying, no effort no reward.

That is a bummer. Hopefully there will be a sighting soon, very soon.
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." ~ Oscar Wilde

If I was going to go out for a romantic date in Seattle, it would be out of town at the Salish Lodge at Snoqualmie Falls....any way someone can check there?

Maybe they quickly changed plans since it was announced publicly where they would be....... or maybe it was just a rouse to distract the public from the real location.
    Either way that sucks for you and I am sorry for that. Hope you accidentally spot them sometime soon!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Gotta keep in mind tho that Jason does not live IN Seattle - his family/parents live outside of Seattle - so doubtful they would filming Jason/HTD's IN Seattle
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON