Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3231538;
    I do not know the filming dates for either season, but Andy Baldwin's season aired from April-May (possibly early June) and Brad Womack's season aired in the fall, with the FRC airing Thanksgiving week (I remember that because I watched it in a hotel room because we were visiting relatives for T-day). I love it when my ridiculously strong ability to retrieve insignificant details about past events comes in handy in some way.
    I aspire to that, and you are my mentor. Someday...

FORT Newbie

so what are we looking at for a time line for jason

Quote Originally Posted by fivaey;3231780;
    so what are we looking at for a time line for jason
    From what I have read, filming began around October 15th and will be completed the weekend before Thanksgiving. They will probably tie up any loose ends the few days before Thanksgiving. The Premier of the show is January 5, 2009 and the Final Rose Ceremony should be around February 23rd or March 2nd.

Can't wait!

FORT Newbie

a little less then two months

Hi, I heard on the radio last night that they were filming Bachelor 13 in Seattle last night. It was a traffic alert and they were closing 4th Street between Seneca and ?. That's in the heart of downtown near lots of hotels, etc. Sounds like the Meet the Family date. The DJs were joking that they weren't supposed to say what was filming, but they kept saying, The Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by osherrie;3232552;
    Hi, I heard on the radio last night that they were filming Bachelor 13 in Seattle last night. It was a traffic alert and they were closing 4th Street between Seneca and ?. That's in the heart of downtown near lots of hotels, etc. Sounds like the Meet the Family date. The DJs were joking that they weren't supposed to say what was filming, but they kept saying, The Bachelor.
    I'd also heard from another source that they were in Seattle Sunday/Monday (i.e., yesterday) as well, so your radio "leak" seems like solid corroboration. Maybe to film the F4 to F3 cut?? Too soon for meet the family, I think -- they are flying far far away from Seattle today for fantasy dates, at least I think.

jlccaz, I thought your Spidey Sense told you a long time ago that the fantasy dates were going to be at the Bitter End Yacht Club. Are you not trusting those "tingles" now?

Spidey Sense never lies, but plans can change. I am genuinely up in the air right now as to where they went today based upon some conflicting clues, but hope to renew clairvoyancy this week. Others should chime in if they have a "sense".

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3232564;
    I'd also heard from another source that they were in Seattle Sunday/Monday (i.e., yesterday) as well, so your radio "leak" seems like solid corroboration. Maybe to film the F4 to F3 cut?? Too soon for meet the family, I think -- they are flying far far away from Seattle today for fantasy dates, at least I think.
    Unless maybe one of the final 4 is from Seattle, which would seem nice on paper, but we know how a previous bachelor show turned out when both bachelor and his chosen one were from the same city

The weather in Seattle has been WET. WET. WET. and it is DARK by 4:30pm. A reality check to be sure, but certainly not showing the area at its best ... unless you are a duck
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"