Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

**dreamy sigh** This man is the TOTAL package!!

Ok, I'm a newbie at all this... could someone please explain how we can view those abc medianet photos if we aren't a registered medianet user? In order to register it seems you have to be with the press in some form.

Thanks... wanting to drool with ya'all!!

Quote Originally Posted by simplyfine;3229878;
    Ok, I'm a newbie at all this... could someone please explain how we can view those abc medianet photos if we aren't a registered medianet user? In order to register it seems you have to be with the press in some form.

Thanks... wanting to drool with ya'all!!
    You can select by the show name ("The Bachelor" is under Quick Links, Alternative Series). Click on "The Bachelor" and then on "Photography".

You can also use "Search", but it's far clunkier and brings up "Bachelorette" photos even if you search for "Bachelor " (with a space). I think the photos are actually mislabelled (stupid ABC), rather than it being a Search error. They seem to be in order of most recent date, and it only brought up 2 of Jason's photos.

You can also click on "New Photos" on the main page (above Quick Links). That brought up a couple of Jason's photos on the first page, but since all shows are combined, you'd have to page through to find them all (if they even will all come up there).

Sometimes it's just a matter of when you're looking, and when they are updating (timing problems).

Errors are common on ABC Medianet (not necessarily for this franchise, but in general). I've even known them to release spoiler promo photos accidentally , and then they usually get pulled at some point.

Thanks VelvetRed. That was helpful!

FORT Newbie

I have the rest from MediaNet. I would post them here but the forum will not let me post them here because I'm still new LOL...just PM me if you want them.

Sleuthing already....Its great to be back

Before I go on my no sleuthing diet this season can I just comment if the previous bachelors were filmed at this time of year? comparison of schedules?
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;3231051;
    Sleuthing already....Its great to be back

Before I go on my no sleuthing diet this season can I just comment if the previous bachelors were filmed at this time of year? comparison of schedules?
    Bachelor Paris - with Travis Stork (cold, cold weather except when they went to Monaco.)

Jen Scheft had an autumn in New York.

Bachelor Rome was filmed in August/September

Was Blandy's season (Andy the navy guy) filmed in the autumn or Feb into April? I remember that that was cool weather in LA.

Bachelor 11 was filmed in the autumn because I remember hisfamily had looked forward to inviting DeAnna for the holidays. Plus the AFTR was in January, wasn't it?

Others can add more or make corrections to mine. It has been all right temp wise in LA up until today, when a north wind made an entrance. But, it is supposed to warm up again next weekend. But, by schedule they should be tropical this week anyway.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3231451;
    Bachelor Paris - with Travis Stork (cold, cold weather except when they went to Monaco.)

Was Blandy's season (Andy the navy guy) filmed in the autumn or Feb into April? I remember that that was cool weather in LA.

Bachelor 11 was filmed in the autumn because I remember hisfamily had looked forward to inviting DeAnna for the holidays. Plus the AFTR was in January, wasn't it?

Others can add more or make corrections to mine. It has been all right temp wise in LA up until today, when a north wind made an entrance. But, it is supposed to warm up again next weekend. But, by schedule they should be tropical this week anyway.
    I do not know the filming dates for either season, but Andy Baldwin's season aired from April-May (possibly early June) and Brad Womack's season aired in the fall, with the FRC airing Thanksgiving week (I remember that because I watched it in a hotel room because we were visiting relatives for T-day). I love it when my ridiculously strong ability to retrieve insignificant details about past events comes in handy in some way.
    Last edited by cheekychook; 11-09-2008 at 09:17 PM. Reason: wrong word
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3231451;

It seems that filming is completed about 6 weeks before the actual premier of the show, these are the premier dates of some of the shows. I would have to go back and check dates for prior seasons.

Bachelor 9.....Lorenzo......Premier Date:...10/02/2006...FRC 11/27/06
    Bachelor 10.....Andy........Premier Date:...04/02/2007...FRC 05/2l/07
    Bachelor 11.....Brad........ Premier Date:...09/24/2007*..FRC 11/19/07
    *It was filmed during the summer. I think Brad said filming was complete on August 15, 2007.
    Bachelor 12.....Matt........Premier Date:...03/17/2008**FRC 05/12/08
    **Filming began in January.
    Bachelorette 4.DeAnna....Premier Date:...05/19/2008***FRC07/07/08
    ***Began filming in March

We know it was snowing and raining in NY during Bachelor 7/Charlie, so it had to be filmed during the winter months.
    Last edited by n4692u; 11-09-2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Add some info to post

If we use past seasons to go by, Jason's filming will be completed by the week of 11/24/08, the premier being 6 weeks later on 01/05/09 and the FRC being 8 or 9 weeks after that, 02/23/09 or 03/02/09.

Bachelor 9 (9 wks) Lorenzo...Includes WTA but NO ATFR for that season
    Bachelor 10 (8 wks) Andy......NO WTA; ATFR was night after Finale
    Bachelor 11 (9 wks) Brad......Includes WTA ; ATFR was night after Finale
    Bachelor 12 (9 wks) Matt......Includes WTA, NO ATFR for that season
    Bachelorette 4 ( 8 wks) Dee...Includes FD/MTA (same night), Finale/ATFR (same night)

If they had had 2 hr instead of 1 hr episodes for Brad's season, it would have all been over in a month.