Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Lauren Gordon may be Lauren Wagner may be Lauren Danielle of Miami .... or they may be three different people. There seem to be lots of Laurens around.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3248227;
    Lauren Gordon may be Lauren Wagner may be Lauren Danielle of Miami .... or they may be three different people. There seem to be lots of Laurens around.
    All one and the same
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3248239;
    All one and the same
    Oh gosh. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but please explain it on the show (yeah right, I won't hold my breath).

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3248252;
    Oh gosh. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but please explain it on the show (yeah right, I won't hold my breath).
    it would fill the quota for twice divorced lady who loves children and goes by her maiden name

FORT Newbie

i am surprised noone has yet mentioned any info on one of the moms on the show, who is stunning. she is a soccer coach or something like that. her name is maggie or megan. i heard she won. my sister knows one of the girls she coaches

Quote Originally Posted by zenxanadukitty;3248255;
    it would fill the quota for twice divorced lady who loves children and goes by her maiden name
    Like I said, nothing wrong with that, but please tell us.

OK, that was the me that wishes for realism and honesty in "reality" television shows.

Shaking off the last vestiages of my romantic hopes about the above, and especially this franchise, I find your comment to be extremely funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3248252;
    She is a singer - song writer - book author - teacher - beauty queen - must have professional names or maybe even was married at one time - who knows LOL - maybe all professional associated names - but she is all of the above name wise
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

knowitall22
    Do you think that there is more than one "mom" on the show are is it just Megan?

It still distresses me that Jason's son is going to be on the show and has been so visible. In this day and age, I would be hesitant of putting my child's picture on my facebook or myspace profile, much less making a celebrity out of him. I would think that the child would be freaked by having strangers recognize his father, much less himself, but I am crossing my fingers that Jason has that part under control for his son.

But I dread to think another child may be showcased for the chance on a realitytv show.

I don't know who the three Laurens are, but Capegal has hinted that they may be the same person. Perhaps google will tell

And do tell what you know about Megan and Jill

Again Welcome
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3248260;
    Like I said, nothing wrong with that, but please tell us.

OK, that was the me that wishes for realism and honesty in "reality" television shows.

Shaking off the last vestiages of my romantic hopes about the above, and especially this franchise, I find your comment to be extremely funny!!!
    Thanks, I too am a romantic and hope he finds true love. Sadly I will be crushed...again. The one thing that is not disappointing is some of the girls ridiculous past lives. The stories are priceless. Although those lovely ones usually also get weeded out by the first rose ceremony

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3247972;
    In the quote, it mentions a book. I looked up the book on amazon, and it was written by Lauren Gordon. Are there two bachelorettes named Lauren, or are we talking about two different people?
    lauren wagner = lauren gordon. rumor she was married then divorced