Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 221

Thread: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

  1. #201
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by surviorwannabe;3245615;
    everyone was not home by the 26th
    I agree, I don't think everyone was home by the 26th of Nov. I think the final two came home later.

  2. #202
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3243320;
    The cowboy's article showed her at 24, but that was early 2008 so my guess is that she must be 25 now.

    Any way, she's really cute--not just curvy, bikini cute, but girl next door cute. Maybe she is "the girl."

    She turned 26 in October, just after the first rose ceremony.

  3. #203
    Reality Show junkie dlmom53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    364

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by gvaughn65;3246680;
    She turned 26 in October, just after the first rose ceremony.
    Are you a friend? Got any inside information??

  4. #204
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Just an update.
    Melissa signed back on to her myspace today--11/30 and had not been on the account since 10/13 for what it's worth.
    __________________
    It is ridiculous that ABC goes to great lengths (allegedly) to keep the F2 or F1 a secret. And then, just as Moana let the cat out of the bag via her myspace postings, the participants telegraph just how long they were away via their Facebook logins. THe same information is released when the final 3 or 4 person is flown home before the FRC and has dinners with friends or shows up at work.

    The producers ought to let everyone log in to their social networking sites every 4 days (to confuse us all). And then, they ought to damn well sequester the Final 4 until the last girl flies home. That could be 4 days after the FRC takes place.

    The same thing happened during De's Bachelorette season as to Graham and Jeremy. Fleiss and Co. simply do not learn from their mistakes and laziness. They deserve to have the F1 outed. It's completely the producers' fault.

  5. #205
    FORT fogey Lellis819's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    973

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3247785;

    The same thing happened during De's Bachelorette season as to Graham and Jeremy. Fleiss and Co. simply do not learn from their mistakes and laziness. They deserve to have the F1 outed. It's completely the producers' fault.
    Just might be a plan to have the final 2 talked about and speculated on and a wicked sense of surprise to the sleuthers when we all get the rug yanked (a la B4 surprise F1)...me thinks they care more about what we know than we think they do! You think they might like the "cat and mouse" and the mouse takes the cheese?
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

  6. #206
    FORT TV Msrazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    4

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Some info from another board...


    Melissa is 25 from Dallas, TX. She currently works for a wine distribution company but was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader in 2006 and 2007.

    It appears that she's one of the 25. And it seems she goes pretty far (F2 or F1).

    Someone who works with her posts on the other board and says she went on the show. When she left, she didn't think she'd be gone very long. But someone from the show called their boss on Nov. 10th to say she'd be gone at least another week. According to the co-worker, Melissa still hasn't returned to work yet.
    The last log in on her myspace was Oct. 13 (when she left for the show) and she didn't log in again until Nov. 30. She deleted it the next day.


    Lauren and Sharon are both teachers. Lauren was Ms. United States 2007. On a pageant Voy board it reveals that Lauren Wanger and Nikki Kappe a former Miss Illionios will be bachelorettes this season.

    Taken from the web site:

    Lauren graduated from Rutgers University with Highest Honors and went on to receive a Masters Degree in both social studies and special education from Long Island University in New York. Her hobbies include scrap booking and songwriting. She has won awards for her songwriting, and this year one of her songs was featured in a motion picture soundtrack. She also had her first book, “How to Stay Fit on the College Meal Plan and Avoid the Freshman Fifteen”, accepted for publication in 2004. Her book is available worldwide!

  7. #207
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Looks like Jason is either going to pick a beauty queen or a cheerleader or maybe kill two birds with one stone and pick somebody who is both a beauty queen and a cheerleader. Gee, I'm shocked. Seems those poor pharma reps always draw the short end of the famewhore stick.

  8. #208
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Msrazzi;3247836;
    Some info from another board...


    Lauren and Sharon are both teachers. Lauren was Ms. United States 2007. On a pageant Voy board it reveals that Lauren Wanger and Nikki Kappe a former Miss Illionios will be bachelorettes this season.

    Taken from the web site:
    In the quote, it mentions a book. I looked up the book on amazon, and it was written by Lauren Gordon. Are there two bachelorettes named Lauren, or are we talking about two different people?
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 12-09-2008 at 03:50 PM.

  9. #209
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    33

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;3247544;
    Are you a friend? Got any inside information??
    No, I am not a friend. I got the information from her DCC website page. She graduated from high school in 2001 and turned 18 in October 2000. That would make her 26 as of this past October.

  10. #210
    Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1,291

    Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Msrazzi;3247836;
    Some info from another board...


    Melissa is 25 from Dallas, TX. She currently works for a wine distribution company but was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader in 2006 and 2007.

    It appears that she's one of the 25. And it seems she goes pretty far (F2 or F1).

    Someone who works with her posts on the other board and says she went on the show. When she left, she didn't think she'd be gone very long. But someone from the show called their boss on Nov. 10th to say she'd be gone at least another week. According to the co-worker, Melissa still hasn't returned to work yet.
    The last log in on her myspace was Oct. 13 (when she left for the show) and she didn't log in again until Nov. 30. She deleted it the next day.


    Lauren and Sharon are both teachers. Lauren was Ms. United States 2007. On a pageant Voy board it reveals that Lauren Wanger and Nikki Kappe a former Miss Illionios will be bachelorettes this season.

    Taken from the web site:

    Is that one owned by Trump or the slightly more legit pageant, I mean scholarship program?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.