Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Also, I know that there were sometimes more than one date on a day, so any timeline is just a working model - although we have gotten pretty close in past seasons.
    Also, on one series, there was a day between the 2nd and 3rd fantasy dates, I believe. And in some years both dates where the girls meet his family were on the same day.
    I think depending on how filming is going, how everyone is cooperating, and how the drama is playing out, they alter the filming schedule.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3225895;
    Also, I know that there were sometimes more than one date on a day, so any timeline is just a working model - although we have gotten pretty close in past seasons.
    Also, on one series, there was a day between the 2nd and 3rd fantasy dates, I believe. And in some years both dates where the girls meet his family were on the same day.
    I think depending on how filming is going, how everyone is cooperating, and how the drama is playing out, they alter the filming schedule.
    On B11 (Brad), there was a day off between 2nd and 3rd FD's. That's what Brad said in an interview and he said he had more than 1 date in a day sometimes.

As far as Brad goes, since he had his mind made up two weeks (his words) before the Final RC, he could have skipped the FD's all together and just had a 4/2 RC after the HTD's. He could then have had the Meet the Family for the final 2 in the morning, the LCD in the afternoon and the Final RC that evening and just been done with it all. As far as that goes he could have had the FRC after the HTD and told them all "I don't want any of ya"! "Goodbye"! JMO

Frankly, I wish they would have an accelerated elimination down to the F6 or F4 and let the Bachelor/ette spend a lot more alone time with each of those girls/guys so there could possibly find love match or someone that they want to get to know better. I wish they would do away with the pressure of an "engagement" farce at the end. That is just not enough time to make a lifetime commitment to someone.

I'm lonely. I can't wait for the new season to begin. I feel like all my FORT friends have gone on a long vacation and I miss them all. Maybe more info on the show will leak out soon so we can have something to talk about.

Oh yea, B11 did have the Meet the Family on the same day for both girls. Fleiss just wanted it over with!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3226077;
    Oh yea, B11 did have the Meet the Family on the same day for both girls. Fleiss just wanted it over with!
    either that or because they were in london it was costing to much and wanted to get back to the states so to speak

Both Tessa and Bevin met Andy's family on the same day as well - Tessa got lunch - Bevin got dinner............... It is not htat unusual for both F2 to meet parents on the same day.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Maybe they are taking just 2 weeks to get to the F4 so that Jason can have more time to spend with them. Dee said in an interview that she knew who her F4 would be early on. Since Ty is involved maybe they wanted Jason to have more time to decide between the 4. Makes sense to me. I always thought the filming should be longer with at least 6 weeks spent with the F4 with more 1/1 dates where they're just hanging out at the house cooking and talking and doing regular everyday stuff.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Finishing the first five episodes in two weeks just means a shorter filming schedule. It has never in the past meant that the filming for the last three shows takes longer.

If they finished up the first five episodes in about two weeks, it just means that everyone was more cooperative and the filming went well - probably just fewer retakes and scene setups. Time is $$.

Hoping that TPTB are actually accomodating a real romance, is like wishing the leaves won't fall off the trees in the fall

I assume they are starting or have started the HT dates. About three more weeks and it is a wrap. Then all you good sleuthers can start digging for leaks
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

How could they finish episodes early? I think they have a schedule and they stick to it like glue, or there would be chaos. Aren't the dates planned carefully in advance and scheduled for specific days?
    I think it is true that they have a schedule, but if the ITM shots go smoothly and the dates don't require retakes and too much coaching, they can finish them up faster. A date like a soccer match at a park or a tennis at a club or golfing somewhere could easily be changed and moved up to accomodate a faster schedule. I am sure there are somethings that are fixed, but I am betting that one of the challenges of filming reality tv is that you never know how a schedule will change. When Jen and Andrew were supposed to go on a balloon ride, the weather was so awful they opted for bowling . Charlie got drunk and cancelled his date for the next day. Perhaps Tessa and Andy escape skiing for a couple hours threw off filming plans for the rest of the evening Someone had an extra day between the 2nd and 3rd Fantasy dates. I don't think this is as set as we would like to believe. The cast is at the mercy of the producers and I think they plan for a lot of contingencies.

Perhaps they contract with the fantasy location for a week that gives them a day or two flexibility on each end. The same might be true of the trips to Tahoe, Las Vegas and Sun Valley. Unless they are stayed at a resort in Seattle, I cannot imagine what they would do here that the schedule could not be adjusted.

There are posters here at FORT who would know reality tv production better than I.

JELLE - I think you are pretty much right on
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Wow, I can't believe it's almost time to start sleuthing...............Cool!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.