Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by surviorwannabe;3243300;
    she is 25 or 26, can't remember. talking to someone who knows melissa she is ready to settle down
    The cowboy's article showed her at 24, but that was early 2008 so my guess is that she must be 25 now.

Any way, she's really cute--not just curvy, bikini cute, but girl next door cute. Maybe she is "the girl."

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3242972;
    Please refresh my memory too! In the past, signing back on Myspace had some very definite significance in many cases, such as it helped us rule out girls in key final spots. Would there be any possible significance to Melissa signing back on to Mspace at this point?

Do we know if we have ever had an F1 sign back on Myspace or Facebook?

I know that Moana (F2) and I believe Bevin (F2) were both involved in those internet activities before the FRC was shown.

As far as I can remember only Maona and Bevin (F2) have sign on..I don't recall any chosen one has..But other ones have sign on after they were sent home..

Melissa is very pretty - by the looks it, she makes a nice-looking couple with Jason.

I don't know but, her signing on to her My Space on 11/30 gives me a bad feeling in regards to a possible F1...it smells like F2 or F3...but I may be totally off...I hope so...she's definitely an early favorite!!

I thought the filming was complete by 11/26, and everyone was home. Even if they still had the FRC after that, it doesn't take four days to film.

Who knows, perhaps she is our F1.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3243692;
    I thought the filming was complete by 11/26, and everyone was home. Even if they still had the FRC after that, it doesn't take four days to film.

Who knows, perhaps she is our F1.
    From all indications that I have seen, travel home from NZ was on 11/25 and I have not seen any indication of filming since.
    Take that what ever ways you want.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3243694;
    From all indications that I have seen, travel home from NZ was on 11/25 and I have not seen any indication of filming since.
    Take that what ever ways you want.

I have gone back and re-read this whole thread, and I am still confused. Do we know if there was a FRC filmed?

Just purely for speculation ( and that is all it is because I have nothing else), there is on the ha-ha site a one line entry by someone who says that she has a bug in her ear that we have an F1, but that she has not heard of a ceremony yet.
    There is no follow up comment, so I throw it out and offer it for whatever it is worth.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3243774;
    I have gone back and re-read this whole thread, and I am still confused. Do we know if there was a FRC filmed?

Just purely for speculation ( and that is all it is because I have nothing else), there is on the ha-ha site a one line entry by someone who says that she has a bug in her ear that we have an F1, but that she has not heard of a ceremony yet.
    There is no follow up comment, so I throw it out and offer it for whatever it is worth.
    What is the "ha-ha site"?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3244406;
    What is the "ha-ha site"?
    Jokers

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3244425;
    Jokers
    That is correct. The entry is on the Bachelor's forum there.

I got cited here once for being too specific in referencing some info from there. I am never quite sure what I can say and what I can't, but since at this point we need whatever info ( whether verified or not) for early speculation and discussion, I thought I would throw it out there and allude enough to the source so that folks can weigh that in as well if they so desire. I don't know the person posting or her source - just what was said.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Here is the guideline from our FAQ regarding information found at other reality sites.
    We only allow articles to be posted from "official" news sources. This does not include other fan-sites, other TV boards, etc. If you do post an article from a real source, we must ask that you include a link to the original source. Please do not cut and paste posts from other reality sites or fan sites. If you read something at another site that you think will add to the discussion here, please paraphrase the post, do not cut and paste it here. The post will be removed and an infraction will likely be issued.
    Bolding added.