Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny1229;3238777;
    Does anyone know if there is a 2 on 1 date and where that usually falls on the schedule?
    The 2 on 1 date is usually on the 4th episode when only 9 ladies are left.
    Last edited by n4692u; 11-21-2008 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Forgot something

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;3238833;
    Didn't we have a rumbling somewhere way back when that Jason was home to take Ty tricko'treating for Halloween? That would also fit into the Episode 5 in Seattle scenerio. Also they will lose a calendar day flying to New Zealand so they would have had to leave 11/12 in order to film there 11/14, I think.

ok, just did a quick search of flights from the west coast to New Zealand. There are 5 flights, 1 from San Francisco, 1 from Vancouver BC and 3 from LA. All leave in the evening of one day and arrive 16 hours, but 2 calendar days, later anywhere between 5 am and 7:30 am. Pity the poor girl who ends up with the first Fantasy date! Talk about sleep deprevation if they actually film on the arrival day.
    The flight departing from Vancouver BC would most likely be the one they took. It is only a 1 hour car/bus ride from seattle to Vancouver. My husband and I have been on this flight from L.A. to Aukland, NZ. Since the flights leave in the early evening they serve you dinner w/wine and show movies. Later in the evening they turn all the lights off and everyone sleeps (the best they can). Early the next morning the lights go on again and they serve breakfast. When the plane lands at Aukland airport it stops outside the terminal and an inspection team boards the plane. Then they spray the entire inside of the plane with this sanitation mist and wait 15 minutes for the desanitize process to work. The plane then taxis to the gate and people depart the plane.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gvaughn65;3238967;
    The flight departing from Vancouver BC would most likely be the one they took. It is only a 1 hour car/bus ride from seattle to Vancouver. My husband and I have been on this flight from L.A. to Aukland, NZ. Since the flights leave in the early evening they serve you dinner w/wine and show movies. Later in the evening they turn all the lights off and everyone sleeps (the best they can). Early the next morning the lights go on again and they serve breakfast. When the plane lands at Aukland airport it stops outside the terminal and an inspection team boards the plane. Then they spray the entire inside of the plane with this sanitation mist and wait 15 minutes for the desanitize process to work. The plane then taxis to the gate and people depart the plane.
    I'm from Seattle but don't live there now, it's a 3 hour drive to Vancouver. Heck, it takes an hour to get to Everett from SeaTac during rush hour.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3238972;
    I'm from Seattle but don't live there now, it's a 3 hour drive to Vancouver. Heck, it takes an hour to get to Everett from SeaTac during rush hour.
    I'm with you... I lived in Seattle for 15 years and it's way more than an hour. Easily 2 1/2 hours to Vancouver... without a wait at the border. I'm thinking an hour puts you close to the tulips... Mt Vernon area.

Anyone think that they may have taken a private jet?

FORT Regular

OK I better post this here since you all are the ones that have got me hooked on this whole sleuthing thing. Without me even bringing the subject up, a friend started talking about how a friend who has connections at The Fairmont Hotel in Seattle (I'm trying to be vague so this person does not get sued because of me which they were warned of). Anyhow, this person was there during the filming for a few weeks starting around Halloween and continuing until 2 weekends ago. This person even got to go to rose ceremonies. They were filming from 8:00 at night until 3:00 in the morning. SO there may have been more fiming in Seattle than we thought.

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3239446;
    OK I better post this here since you all are the ones that have got me hooked on this whole sleuthing thing. Without me even bringing the subject up, a friend started talking about how a friend who has connections at The Fairmont Hotel in Seattle (I'm trying to be vague so this person does not get sued because of me which they were warned of). Anyhow, this person was there during the filming for a few weeks starting around Halloween and continuing until 2 weekends ago. This person even got to go to rose ceremonies. They were filming from 8:00 at night until 3:00 in the morning. SO there may have been more fiming in Seattle than we thought.
    Interesting, thanks for sharing..

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3239446;
    Thanks for some great information!
    So they were in Seattle from about Halloween --10/31/08 until about 2 weekends ago 11/08/08?
    One weekend ago is 11/15, two is 11/08.
    Could they have moved from the Fairmont to a houseboat on the lake at that time?
    I wonder how that fits with the street closings and sightings. Could they have actually been there a couple days longer?

I am wondering if some crew left on certain days and others a day or so later?
    Seems it would be difficult for Jason and the remaining ladies to have still been in the states on 11/16/08 and then been able to be photographed in NZ on 11/18/08.
    I guess they could run off to do some filming immediately, but it seems tight.

It would be great if we could find out which ladies were in the RC's.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 11-23-2008 at 06:47 AM.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

So supposedly they filmed at the Fairmont for the first week in November only from 8:00pm to 3:00pm.
    There was filming around Ballard on the 9th, filming at REI, and 4th Ave was closed downtown on the 10th. Perhaps the Fairmont was used for the base, but a week sounds very long. Supposedly Episode 5 (6/4) cut was filmed in Seattle, but I also thought they left Seattle on the 13th for NZ, so what happened to the HT dates?

Have I got my rumors mixed up?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3239660;
    So supposedly they filmed at the Fairmont for the first week in November only from 8:00pm to 3:00pm.
    There was filming around Ballard on the 9th, filming at REI, and 4th Ave was closed downtown on the 10th. Perhaps the Fairmont was used for the base, but a week sounds very long. Supposedly Episode 5 (6/4) cut was filmed in Seattle, but I also thought they left Seattle on the 13th for NZ, so what happened to the HT dates?

I don't think so JELLE - just waiting for the head spinning to stop so the face faces front LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3239660;

JMO--but I would not be surprised to find out the HTD were scheduled the week of the election.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.