Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Fantasy dates and LCD's may have been forgone....................... .......and FRC may be forthcoming - in the future - and I don't mean very near future either
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

We have had GREAT weather this week. A bit cold, but no rain. If bad weather scares some women off-they're n ot worth it!

Capegal

What do you mean the LCD and Fantasy Dates might of been foregone? I did not watch the Charlie season.......was the FRC filmed way after the ending of the schedule? Is this a good sign or bad? I am curious to know what your expertise tells us?

Quote Originally Posted by truelove;3237612;
    Capegal

What do you mean the LCD and Fantasy Dates might of been foregone? I did not watch the Charlie season.......was the FRC filmed way after the ending of the schedule? Is this a good sign or bad? I am curious to know what your expertise tells us?
    Charlie ended up dating the F2 thru out the airing of the season - was also a bit of an unconventional season in how things were done - and did the F1 thing at the ATFR thing - he told the F2 that she was not the one - cameras and all - but to spare her embarasment of hearing it in front of her parents and audience.

If - and I say IF - the filming is now a done deal - very early - there may be a chance that there is somewhat of a repeat of Charlie's season in some ways - and Jason goes on to date the F2 as well. There is a chance that the FD's and LCD's will occur in their own time. Could be a good sign if it means that Jason is really working thru everything and getting more - less stressful - time with the F1 - and F2 as well. JMHO of course
    Last edited by Capegal; 11-19-2008 at 10:12 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

thanks cape
    If what I guess about Jason is correct, I gather after the whole Deanna fiasco he is taking this thing even more seriously then before which would make perfect sense....thanks for the info

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3237475;
    There have been some pretty substantial rumors indicating filming finished early this week/late last week with a finale similar to Charlie's--ie--no FRC as of yet.
    So should be interesting to see what actually evolves!
    We should start a pool.
    Fun news Kasha, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by truelove;3237631;
    thanks cape
    If what I guess about Jason is correct, I gather after the whole Deanna fiasco he is taking this thing even more seriously then before which would make perfect sense....thanks for the info
    IDK---
    Just because the season might be speeded up or that he is postponing his final decision does not tell me that Jason is taking the process more seriously.
    He may have realized early on that none of these luscious ladies is right for him and Ty and so chose to forgo the whole final fiasco---elaborate farce of the FRC.
    This would buy him more time, allow him to "date" both and then make his decision to carry this to a more "realistic" venue, only to let it fizzle out in a more normal manner.
    Just another spin on things. This way it makes the season come off looking good either way.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva
    Just because the season might be speeded up or that he is postponing his final decision does not tell me that Jason is taking the process more seriously.
    I am with you, Kasha. It is what it is. The only thing I am sure of is that Jason enjoyed and wanted to do the TV "celebrity" thing again, and thought his child would get a kick out of it too. Whether the results have anything to do with a quest for a mate is yet to be seen. It is pretty hard for me to attribute stellar motives to anyone on this show ... othere than having an adventure and a good time.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

As far as Jason's motives they are purely speculation at this point. The point is that he was prepared and did propose to Deanna at the end of B4, and he did mention in the ATFR that he was hoping that the 3rd time was the charm. I don't know Jason and personally would not choose to do a reality show to find love, but I have to give the guy some credit.....he seemed very honest and open about his feelings the first time around.....and nothing that I have SEEN so far indicates to me that he would not take this even more seriously since Ty is going to be more "up front and center" in Chris Harrison's words. I would like to see a happy ending for sure, but reality suggests that it is unlikely on these kinds of shows.......I can still hope for the best though. JMHO

Also having been a single parent in the past, it would kind of make sense to date both girls F2, and give Ty a chance to get to know them better. Just a thought.....