Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 13 Filming Schedule ***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3236613;
    Gotta keep in mind tho that Jason does not live IN Seattle - his family/parents live outside of Seattle - so doubtful they would filming Jason/HTD's IN Seattle
    Well, Kirkland (where Jason lives) is only about a 10- to 15-minute drive from Seattle, so for all intents and purposes, he lives here. I would imagine that any dates would be in Seattle rather than Kirkland or even Bellevue, just because it's the bigger city and there are more restaurants and things to do here. Remember the Space Needle scene from Jason's date in the Bachelorette?

As I mentioned a couple of days ago on one of these threads (I can't keep track anymore), they were filming Jason et al at REI last week sometime. A guy who works there told me this, but I didn't ask for any specifics. He's a guy, so I can't imagine he'd remember who Jason was with and what he was doing! And REI is a sporting/camping/outdoor lifestyle store, as you all undoubtedly know, so what the heck were they doing there?! Buying a tent? Eh, who knows. I suppose they could have been using the climbing wall, but in that case I'd think they'd just go to Stone Gardens or Vertical World. Maybe the lucky lady has always wanted to go to the Seattle Flagship REI store? If that's the case, I like her already

Quote Originally Posted by honeybeeseattle;3236723;
    Well, Kirkland (where Jason lives) is only about a 10- to 15-minute drive from Seattle, so for all intents and purposes, he lives here. I would imagine that any dates would be in Seattle rather than Kirkland or even Bellevue, just because it's the bigger city and there are more restaurants and things to do here. Remember the Space Needle scene from Jason's date in the Bachelorette?

As I mentioned a couple of days ago on one of these threads (I can't keep track anymore), they were filming Jason et al at REI last week sometime. A guy who works there told me this, but I didn't ask for any specifics. He's a guy, so I can't imagine he'd remember who Jason was with and what he was doing! And REI is a sporting/camping/outdoor lifestyle store, as you all undoubtedly know, so what the heck were they doing there?! Buying a tent? Eh, who knows. I suppose they could have been using the climbing wall, but in that case I'd think they'd just go to Stone Gardens or Vertical World. Maybe the lucky lady has always wanted to go to the Seattle Flagship REI store? If that's the case, I like her already
    HONEY - I was referring to Jason's home dates/meet his family - with his family - they do not live IN Seattle - nor do they live in Kirkland - thus those dates would not be filmed IN Seattle itself - for those folks who were sleuthing IN Seattle during that time.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by honeybeeseattle;3236723;

Could also be that Jason is an experienced rock wall climber, but the lady on the date was not, so they went to a tamer wall to have some fun. I am thinking of PLo's season when he took Sadie scuba diving in a swimming pool for their FD. Kind of lame to me, but to each his own.
    I think what Capegal meant--Jason would be taking the F2 girls individually to his parent's home to meet his family and share a meal--(Kirkland or Bellevue or where ever they live)vs just a date in Seattle.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Regular

I only went sleuthing in Seattle because some here posted that he would be there in a specific location (4th & Seneca). It was said that he might be going on a late night date there after meet the parents. I guess we all just don't know where they are.

If you think of a rectangle .... with a long lake running from top to bottom down the middle
    Seattle is the left half. Divide the remaining half in thirds and from top to bottom you have Kirkland/Redmond, then Bellevue, then Renton.
    You can get from Seattle to the other side over two bridges or by going around Lake Washington
    Redmond and Kirkland are side-by-side towns and probably have indestinguishable boundries like everything on the East side. So really, you have Seattle and then you have the east side. IMO the east side is suburbia. Seattle is city.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I just read a blog about Super Soap Weekend in Orlando. A couple of actors from General Hospital--Kirsten Storms and Bradford Anderson (Maxie and Spinelli) said that they will be on the Bachelor giving some of the girls dating advice.

No other information about the timing or what the date was.

FORT Fan

It is being reported in a local news rag 11/18/08 that Jason filming has ended.

Here is the quote "Get ready girls, for the best season of “The Bachelor” ever. It’s been CONFIRMED that the new season with Jason Mesnick has just wrapped. Do you think he found his “bride to be?” I sure hope so. What I can tell of the girls shown, they look really cute, and seem pretty sincere."

I don't know if it is true or not, just passing on what I read on the filming.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3237193;

Here is the quote "Get ready girls, for the best season of “The Bachelor” ever. It’s been CONFIRMED that the new season with Jason Mesnick has just wrapped. Do you think he found his “bride to be?” I sure hope so. What I can tell of the girls shown, they look really cute, and seem pretty sincere."

I hope this is true...this means we should be getting more SC's soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3237311;
    I hope this is true...this means we should be getting more SC's soon!!!
    Matt's season Bachelor 12 premiered on March 17th 2008 and commercials for scs(of the ladies) were released and posted on FORT on Feb. 27th 2008--an 18 day spread. I was unable to find the scs on JU to see when the first commercial scs were first posted.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProudKsGrandma;3237193;

If that is the case, then the timeline is way off, don't you think? Maybe the first RC had more women cut??? And was't it reported in one of the casting calls that if you did not make final 4 then you would only be there approximately 10 days??? Just curious.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.