Page 9 of 210 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2960117;
    Amanda on Ellen ~

She's gorgeous! Thanks for posting these pictures!

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2960114;
    Matt must have had feelings for Amanda and was very impressed with her the first night. I mean he did say that she shone like a Diamond! Although, I do think as Matt started connecting with Shayne and see that she was genuine and with Chelsea opening up, whatever he had with Amanda started fading and his feelings for her weren't strong enough to take her to F1. For the set up scenario, like some before me, I do think that after last season, Matt falling for Shayne (if she is indeed F1) isn't the ending Fleiss was looking for. I guess that Fleiss is able to anticipate that Amanda would have a big fan base, people loved her from the get go and he could also forsee that the viewers would be skeptical of Shayne. So IMHO, if Fleiss had any say in who Matt chooses, it would have been Amanda. I choose to believe in this season and the love story regardless of who ends up F1 .

I agree that in the beginning Matt's feelings for Amanda were very strong and that as the show progressed he developed stronger feelings for 2 other girls - obviously, lol. I just think some of us wanted to point out that Matt did feel something for Amanda because so many have pointed out that they were so awkward together and that they didn't see anything between the 2 of them whatsoever. Just because it wasn't love or true love, does not mean there was nothing there...

Great post, I always enjoy reading your point of view.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;2960114;
    Matt must have had feelings for Amanda and was very impressed with her the first night. I mean he did say that she shone like a Diamond! Although, I do think as Matt started connecting with Shayne and see that she was genuine and with Chelsea opening up, whatever he had with Amanda started fading and his feelings for her weren't strong enough to take her to F1. For the set up scenario, like some before me, I do think that after last season, Matt falling for Shayne (if she is indeed F1) isn't the ending Fleiss was looking for. I guess that Fleiss is able to anticipate that Amanda would have a big fan base, people loved her from the get go and he could also forsee that the viewers would be skeptical of Shayne. So IMHO, if Fleiss had any say in who Matt chooses, it would have been Amanda. I choose to believe in this season and the love story regardless of who ends up F1 .
    zen4. That is what I had been wondering about myself.

in nichols canyon ;) Mommy*of*two's Avatar

My thought is that Amanda's condescending, arrogant, self-righteousness attitude got to Matt. He learned as much about her as he could, found her boring like a lot of us, and maybe she was even boring in the Fantasy Suite and they had no sexual chemistry. It was like her expiration date was up at F3. It was a rap. I personally see a beautiful love story between Matt and Shayne, and I have NO DOUBT she is F1. They are beautiful together And I'm definitely not buying into any of these outrageous conspiracy theories. They are absolutely absurd.
    ~DENIAL: It's not a river in Egypt~

Amanda on Ellen ~

Thanks for the pictures! I loved her in that periwinkle top and white pants. She is indeed a gorgeous lady.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy*of*two;2960129;
    My thought is that Amanda's condescending, arrogant, self-righteousness attitude got to Matt. He learned as much about her as he could, found her boring like a lot of us, and maybe she was even boring in the Fantasy Suite and they had no sexual chemistry. It was like her expiration date was up at F3. It was a rap. I personally see a beautiful love story between Matt and Shayne, and I have NO DOUBT she is F1. They are beautiful together And I'm definitely not buying into any of these outrageous conspiracy theories. They are absolutely absurd.
    Hmmm, Amanda was never portrayed that way on the show. I am sure if she did act that way, Fleiss would not have hesitated to show that to us, especially since she wasn't the F1. And if Amanda had that attitude all along, I doubt Matt would have kept her to the F3. Also, a lot of the girls really seemed to like Amanda and I think in the beginning when all the girls were picking Amanda as the F1, I am wondering if they were projecting their feelings on the matter because since they liked her so much they wanted her to win.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy*of*two;2960129;
    mommyof2-I agree with you too. I dont believe the set up theory either

FORT Newbie

Have mercy on me...I have dialup ...can someone tell me what page in SC thread I can find SNOW MONKEY SHAYNE and WINERY DATE segments?

THANKS

Quote Originally Posted by booradley;2960151;
    Have mercy on me...I have dialup ...can someone tell me what page in SC thread I can find SNOW MONKEY SHAYNE and WINERY DATE segments?

THANKS
    me too please-i cant remember how shayne got the nickname "monkey"

Amanda on Ellen ~

Awww!! She looks very beautiful!! Thanks for posting them, RT!!