Page 8 of 210 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;2960084;
    & from the looks of the room that Matt & Amanda entered...it looked better than Chelseas.
    Amanda had an executive suite - much better than what Chelsea had
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Maybe there IS something to be said bachelors who have said that F3 was harder than F2...for THEM..I think it is harder on the girl to be taken to F2 and then let go...IF he truly had feelings for Amanda could be why he let her go at 3...

something does seem amiss, but not sure what. I feel like chelsea is "acting" she looked like she was reading cue cards at dinner and then the striptease, something is up,,,, they really did not show us enough of matt and amanda but it seemed like they were falling anyway until the htd, matt was not shown really cracking up as we thought he might at the prank

the idea matt had feelings for amanda and spared her is not too bizarre to believe, she did have the signs of an F2, nicer room, etc.

however at dinner he did seem to just sort of listen and not say much, my fiance said "oh she is going home"right when the dinner ended, sooo
    who knows? I think matt is mad at amanda because he enjoys being the golden boy, he thought he was everyone's darling and now he is being called a db and realized america is not going to be happy with him because of letting amanda go, who he truly has feelings for is still a ??? other than for himself

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2960053;
    mommadeb, Capegal, and others - this makes a lot of sense to me too! And I think there are others who agree. Now we know some posters are just going to say it's the "Amanda-fans" in us, but I think you all might be right, unless he really is only out for the fame aspect. But even if he is, how can he deny what he had with Amanda? I wonder if he misses her. If it's a setup, then he surely does.

That started me thinking: Why didn't Fleiss just hire Shayne to be a bachelorette? He knew how much fun she would be, and look at the exposure she would get.

Did they know each other - or about each other - ahead of time? One poster said no, but I'm still not so sure about that. I wouldn't be surprised if Shayne's dad had to approve Matt's resume and headshot!

One of the posters who attended WTA said she had something else to tell us after the show aired. What could that be about?

I'm not going to watch Chelsea get hurt.
    I'm not buying the theory that Shayne was hired and Matt was contractually obligated to choose Shayne in the end. As others have said, Fleiss knew that America would love Amanda. He said as much in an interview about "an endearing condition" or something to that effect. Why wouldn't TPTB want the Bachelor to choose the woman that America loves? Why would they force him to choose someone else? They wouldn't. In my mind actually they would push him to choose America's Sweetheart Amanda

My heart hurt for Amanda on Monday night, and after rewatching the episode it hurt even more. She clearly was sure that she would be picked and it sounds like Matt didn't give her any indication that she would not be. This by the way is no different than any other bachelor. I was glad that she spoke her mind to him, and certainly not offended in the least by her choice of words. She was definitely ticked, and she let him know. I haven't been on the Bachelor, but I have been in her shoes before. Hearing how she was perfect for him, his ideal woman, and then getting dumped. It is awful. But, it is real, it happens in every day life that the one you think is perfect, just isn't the right one for you. I hate to say it, but it is reminiscent of the "butterflies" with Brad and DeAnna. There just wasn't enough substance between them. You could see it during their conversations on their dates. One of the things that she said in a PI during their date though stood out, it was about her thinking he would not offer the fantasy suite card. Why would she think that? Probably because deep down she had doubts.

My heart actually hurt for Matt too. As someone mentioned he seemed pretty torn up about agonizing over his decision. Personally, I think he really did care for Amanda and Chelsea and Shayne. Hearing Amanda call him out was probably a little unexpected considering how sweet she had been the whole time and how all of the other exits were pretty uneventful. Even Robin's "bon soir" (gosh I still love thinking about that) was not super dramatic. Hopefully all involved will find happiness in their lives after this crazy experience is done with.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2959957;
    I have also thought that as well - he had to stay with an agreement - he really truly had feelings for Amanda - you can see it in his reaction to her at the bench. I suspect he was forced to take Shayne to the F2 by contract - essentially trading true feelings for Amanda for the hollywood romance. His reaction to the situation was just way to strong at the F3 - and from accounts of the WTA - evasive then as well to Amanda IMHO - something he will regret I have no doubt
    What else bugs me about this is where he brings up at dinner that there was something there from the beginning & compliments her & then tells that is the Amanda he knows & the Amanda he's falling for. Along with a few other things already pointed out...something happened between their date & Chelseas.

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2960080;
    You know, I do think that Matt had feelings for Amanda. If he didn't, he wouldn't have given her the FIR, he wouldn't have given her the rose on their 1 on 1 date, he wouldn't have kept her after the HTD and the prank... My point is, is that he had to have felt something to take her all the way to F3. So, Matt didn't fall in love w/her... You can still have feelings for someone and not fall in love w/them. If the only person that Matt has any sort of feelings for are his F1, then he really is a cold hearted snake.
    Of course he had feelings! "Amanda, please, please, please accept this rose."
    His body language said it all along. How he turned away from the other girls early on to focus just on her and so many other instances. I'm still shocked so many didn't see their mutual attraction.

Matt must have had feelings for Amanda and was very impressed with her the first night. I mean he did say that she shone like a Diamond! Although, I do think as Matt started connecting with Shayne and see that she was genuine and with Chelsea opening up, whatever he had with Amanda started fading and his feelings for her weren't strong enough to take her to F1. For the set up scenario, like some before me, I do think that after last season, Matt falling for Shayne (if she is indeed F1) isn't the ending Fleiss was looking for. I guess that Fleiss is able to anticipate that Amanda would have a big fan base, people loved her from the get go and he could also forsee that the viewers would be skeptical of Shayne. So IMHO, if Fleiss had any say in who Matt chooses, it would have been Amanda. I choose to believe in this season and the love story regardless of who ends up F1 .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

As bad as Matt looked at the RC - Shayne look just as bad
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Amanda on Ellen ~

Re: Part 3: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

She is just sooo darned georgous
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON