Page 7 of 210 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

After watching the show again – I have a new theory. During his FD w/ Shayne Matt said he’d talked to his “mum” and she related a story about when she had dated an actor. Mum asked Matt if he would be able to handle watching Shayne kissing others on the screen. So Matt asked Shayne about the kissing aspect of acting. …..

When did Matt talk to Mum? We know the 15 are denied access to home/media. Is the Bachelor?? Maybe he was allowed to call home since his father is ill. Maybe he knew all along that there would be an actress on the show. If it’s the latter – there is another possibility rather than Fleiss seeking out an actress to help the show – maybe Matt, when asked for some ideas on the type of women to cast for the show, he said “actress.” So, Fleiss, in order to accommodate Matt’s wishes, not his own, he found an actress close to home that would be up for an adventure. Why not be upfront with wanting to meet someone in a business he was interested in? Fleiss told him he’d found an actress, actually more than one (Ashlee, Noelle), to be on the show – no strings/contracts involved. He then was able to discuss this w/ Mum. There does seem to be an interest in acting in the family – I don’t think that is a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by satorus;2960062;
    After watching the show again – I have a new theory. During his FD w/ Shayne Matt said he’d talked to his “mum” and she related a story about when she had dated an actor. Mum asked Matt if he would be able to handle watching Shayne kissing others on the screen. So Matt asked Shayne about the kissing aspect of acting. …..

When did Matt talk to Mum? We know the 15 are denied access to home/media. Is the Bachelor?? Maybe he was allowed to call home since his father is ill. Maybe he knew all along that there would be an actress on the show. If it’s the latter – there is another possibility rather than Fleiss seeking out an actress to help the show – maybe Matt, when asked for some ideas on the type of women to cast for the show, he said “actress.” So, Fleiss, in order to accommodate Matt’s wishes, not his own, he found an actress close to home that would be up for an adventure. Why not be upfront with wanting to meet someone in a business he was interested in? Fleiss told him he’d found an actress, actually more than one (Ashlee, Noelle), to be on the show – no strings/contracts involved. He then was able to discuss this w/ Mum. There does seem to be an interest in acting in the family – I don’t think that is a bad thing.

We actually were shown the conversation between Matt and Shayne's mother during the HTD. It was after she showed him home video of Shayne's dancing.

FORT Fogey

He was actually talking about Shayne's mom

Satorus, I think Matt was talking about his talk with Shayne's Mom not a talk with his own Mum.

It's funny - but I just watched the up-coming previews - ok - but this time with my eyes closed - to just listen........................ it is just about an exact - with the quick cry out - as Andy/Tessa - even the baby talking Shayne - ie - Tessa - you could just put the B10 scenes right into the B12 scenes - just by listening........... geee do ya think the B10 has been watched and studied ROFL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

You know, I do think that Matt had feelings for Amanda. If he didn't, he wouldn't have given her the FIR, he wouldn't have given her the rose on their 1 on 1 date, he wouldn't have kept her after the HTD and the prank... My point is, is that he had to have felt something to take her all the way to F3. So, Matt didn't fall in love w/her... You can still have feelings for someone and not fall in love w/them. If the only person that Matt has any sort of feelings for are his F1, then he really is a cold hearted snake.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

E=Capegal;2960027;]And you are not alone in that thinking[/QUOTE]

... I agree (& I am a Deanna fan... in case you're wondering)
    Last edited by 4mrbachfanaddit; 04-30-2008 at 01:55 PM. Reason: typing boo-boo

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2960070;
    Satorus, I think Matt was talking about his talk with Shayne's Mom not a talk with his own Mum.
    That's fine - doesn't really matter which mom - the theory still holds. He could have requested "actress" as the type of woman he'd like to meet because he has admitted to being fascinated w/ that genre. Fleiss accomodated him with finding at least three of them. Shayne got all of the publicity and criticism because she had the most experience, so she must be the plant. I just think there are more possibilities to consider than always jumping to the worst conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;2959950;
    I posted this elsewhere but thought is should fit here better.

I have been reading everything since Monday and haven't really commented too much becasue something just does not sit right with me.

First off, I think it was very hard on him (don't get me wrong, I am not defending him) but, look at the way he was dressed, like he HAD been up all night debating his decision. I truly believe that Shayne was hired to be F1 and that is why we got the season we did. However, I truly believe that he has/had a very strong connection to Amanda. What if, after all of the FD's he told TPTB that he wanted to make Amanda his F1 and not Shayne, that he truly felt a connection with her. You how Fleiss and his minions are, they refused to let him out of the contract of choosing Shayne and therefore, let Amanda go at F3 instead of F2. Does this make any sense? Hence the extreme shock from Amanda, Chelsea not even hugging Amanda bye because i think Chelsea was just as shocked and the producers told her to stay put. Hasn't everyone stated that a couple of things have not changed in Fleiss's ways. The F2's always get the HTD gifts for the parents and the F3 RC lineup. Amanda and Shayne looking completely different from Chelsea. I think the whole time, it was supposed to be Amanda and Shayne in the final and then scripted for Shayne to be F1 but maybe, just maybe, Matt was trying to change the outcome and he wasn't allowed to???? There fore he lets her go now instead of later. Maybe that is why he told her that if he could just have 2more weeks (the filming would be over by then)Just some thoughts I have.
    & from the looks of the room that Matt & Amanda entered...it looked better than Chelseas.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2960076;
    It's funny - but I just watched the up-coming previews - ok - but this time with my eyes closed - to just listen........................ it is just about an exact - with the quick cry out - as Andy/Tessa - even the baby talking Shayne - ie - Tessa - you could just put the B10 scenes right into the B12 scenes - just by listening........... geee do ya think the B10 has been watched and studied ROFL
    I guess that B12 is just a remake of B10, then, lol? Don't they ususally wait a little bit before doing remakes, lol?

On a serious note, there do seem to be a lot of parallels between the 2 seasons. Maybe they tried to duplicate the magic of that season? Even though it didn't work out w/Andy and Tessa, that was one of the most exciting seasons of the show that I have watched. This season...not so much.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone