Page 6 of 210 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Thoughts & Comments in General #3 **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I agree - Had Matt not cared very much for Amanda - he would have blown it off as O WELL........ and gone from there - but he didn't react like that at all - he was stunned and hurt by what Amanda said to him. When he returned to the F2 for the toast - you could still see that he had not recovered very well at all - no smiles for them - the distance from them, etc....... - and if the WTA info that we have seen is any indication of any truth at all - his reaction also says that he cares for her. I do think that contractual issues were a huge piece of this pie - and that Matt lost out big time.

We will never really know the whole truth. If Matt was forced to keep Shayne in the mix - he was better to let Amanda go when he did - that was not an easy choice for him at all - and I do firmly believe that initially Amanda was in the F2 place - as you said - of that I have no doubt.
    Last edited by Capegal; 04-30-2008 at 02:00 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Matt proposing to The Sweet All American Girl would've been a much better ending than proposing to a wanna-be star or a b00b shot, skanky, hand-holding hating, manly woman.....

Fleiss would've been on that like white on rice.....
    Last edited by hepcat; 04-30-2008 at 03:29 PM.

Amanda's reaction - hurt - angry - Matt's reaction - hurt - angry - yup - barbs tend to fly when one is hurt and angry - thus more belieavable that they were more involved/in love than Fleiss wanted - or wanted us to see as well.

The one that got away - Amanda - the one that he catches () - uuummm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Not at all. I didn't like Bettina. Although I didn't have a favorite from that show, I thought he would have picked Deanna. And you don't have to be smarky about my comments. They are my opinion and if anyone else agrees or disagrees, that is their perrogative.

My opinion is based on my gut feeling and watching this from beginning to end and being on this site. I was on the ABC site reading what they had to say but I really didn't like them, so I came here. I read people very well based off of their body language and things that they say and through their eyes. I can tell when a person is lying and telling the truth from the expressions, eye contact etc......So that is why I have this feeling.

And yes, I do believe that Fleiss would have Shayne under contract to be F1. Hollywood is a very dark place with tons of underdealings and so forth. So it is not out of the realm to stage a reality show. And Hollywood is big on contracts and keeping people to them. If you sign it, then you have no say no matter what or you get the pants sued off of you. True, Fleiss may have liked Amanda from the get go and was hoping she would go all the way to F2 and put the Hollywood Sex Kitten up against the All American Girl. That is what he was hoping for. But in the end, the British banker would "fall" for the Holloywood Sex Kitten because to alot of people, Hollywood is alot of they see in America. But, that is why I feel Matt let Amanda go at F3 because he didn't want to hurt her anymore by taking her to F2 because it would have been harder to fulfill his contract at that point and harder for her. Of course, like I state before, this is MY opinion and MY speculation on what COULD have happened.
    Last edited by hepcat; 04-30-2008 at 03:30 PM.

FORT Fogey

Is he supposed to react nicely to being called a DB? Aww, thank you sweetheart. I don't agree, but I'm not that into you so I'm just going to let that roll off my back...uh, right.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2960001;
    Amanda's reaction - hurt - angry - Matt's reaction - hurt - angry - yup - barbs tend to fly when one is hurt and angry - thus more belieavable that they were more involved/in love than Fleiss wanted - or wanted us to see as well.

The one that got away - Amanda - the one that he catches () - uuummm
    Some people hate conflict. Some people have a real need to be liked. Some people get upset when they hurt anyone - even people they aren't in love with. I know that I would have been upset as Matt was if I were in his shoes and it would all stem from the fact that I had hurt someone and they were hurting me back. I would have had trouble regaining my composure so that I could go back to the others. Andy had to take quite a bit of time, as I recall ,after he said goodbye to Danielle and he wasn't in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;2960017;
    Not at all. I didn't like Bettina. Although I didn't have a favorite from that show, I thought he would have picked Deanna. And you don't have to be smarky about my comments. They are my opinion and if anyone else agrees or disagrees, that is their perrogative.

My opinion is based on my gut feeling and watching this from beginning to end and being on this site. I was on the ABC site reading what they had to say but I really didn't like them, so I came here. I read people very well based off of their body language and things that they say and through their eyes. I can tell when a person is lying and telling the truth from the expressions, eye contact etc......So that is why I have this feeling.

And yes, I do believe that Fleiss would have Shayne under contract to be F1. Hollywood is a very dark place with tons of underdealings and so forth. So it is not out of the realm to stage a reality show. And Hollywood is big on contracts and keeping people to them. If you sign it, then you have no say no matter what or you get the pants sued off of you. True, Fleiss may have liked Amanda from the get go and was hoping she would go all the way to F2 and put the Hollywood Sex Kitten up against the All American Girl. That is what he was hoping for. But in the end, the British banker would "fall" for the Holloywood Sex Kitten because to alot of people, Hollywood is alot of they see in America. But, that is why I feel Matt let Amanda go at F3 because he didn't want to hurt her anymore by taking her to F2 because it would have been harder to fulfill his contract at that point and harder for her. Of course, like I state before, this is MY opinion and MY speculation on what COULD have happened.

And you are not alone in that thinking
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I don't know if it matters anymore or not, but I did find evidence that the production crew was in Barbados until March, 5. I don't want to say too much as to where I found the info... let's just say that a lot of the same staff involved in this season are involved in DeAnna's season.
    Last edited by hayleysmommy; 04-30-2008 at 02:26 PM. Reason: spelling.. duh.. :)
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Did Matt do any interviews this week yet? If anyone finds anything please post it. Thanks. I know Amanda is scheduled to be on Ellen today. And someone mentioned DeDe is scheduled to apppear on Jimmy Kimmel. ( don't know what date though).

mommadeb, Capegal, and others - this makes a lot of sense to me too! And I think there are others who agree. Now we know some posters are just going to say it's the "Amanda-fans" in us, but I think you all might be right, unless he really is only out for the fame aspect. But even if he is, how can he deny what he had with Amanda? I wonder if he misses her. If it's a setup, then he surely does.

That started me thinking: Why didn't Fleiss just hire Shayne to be a bachelorette? He knew how much fun she would be, and look at the exposure she would get.

Did they know each other - or about each other - ahead of time? One poster said no, but I'm still not so sure about that. I wouldn't be surprised if Shayne's dad had to approve Matt's resume and headshot!

One of the posters who attended WTA said she had something else to tell us after the show aired. What could that be about?

I'm not going to watch Chelsea get hurt.